+ Visit Stoke City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bent F.A.

Bent F.A.

Figueroa to face no action by the F.A... What a surprise. Things like this happen it's a mans game but for ****sakes if it was one of ours there would be a media frenzy.Double standards!!

re: Bent F.A.

I'm more upset with the view that Ireland's first tackle on Meyler was worse than Figueroa's. It wasn't a good challenge and should have resulted in a yellow card, but how Bruce has worked out a tackle that didn't injure his player (though a foul) is worse than one which has put a player out of the game for seven weeks is beyond me The idiot (swarprick) even gave a throw in to Hull. . Did we really expect any different, let's be honest now. The answer is NO

True enough that potatoheaded **** is even more deluded than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anto1962
    I'm more upset with the view that Ireland's first tackle on Meyler was worse than Figueroa's. It wasn't a good challenge and should have resulted in a yellow card, but how Bruce has worked out a tackle that didn't injure his player (though a foul) is worse than one which has put a player out of the game for seven weeks is beyond me The idiot (swarprick) even gave a throw in to Hull. . Did we really expect any different, let's be honest now. The answer is NO

Must admit Bruce has made himself look like a bit of a twonk with his comments

And then last night he starts fighting with the loathsome Poyet. He has clearly lost the plot.