+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defence

Defence

The Spaniard must play Saturday. We've got enough to**sers in Defence may as well play another. When will Steve realise Keogh is a liability

re: Defence

Last 4 away games...conceded 9...not won...
    Form of a top 2 team...no
    All results going against us ...likely to be out of the top 2 tomorrow.

More worrying is the current form...fans need to be behind the team on Saturday,...but really this is the first time this season I am really concerned...and norwich on fire.

at the moment we are heading for 180mins without scoring which is alarming ...

Quote Originally Posted by rammieshrew
    Was standard fare a until last season!

We need to pick a back four and stick with it!

Really need 3 points on Saturday. Will be other weeks when our rivals have the tough games, and we're at home. Long way to go yet. Players really need us to be calm on Sat, a nervy crowd will soon filter onto the pitch and we'll be playing against 12

Quote Originally Posted by rammieshrew
    253 minutes without a goal. How. Can the wheels have come off so spectacularly? Are we really that dependent on Martin?

Quote Originally Posted by tamworthram
    253 minutes without a goal. How. Can the wheels have come off so spectacularly? Are we really that dependent on Martin?[/quote]

No I think we've been lucky. We all know the defence is very, very poor. Keogh is NOT good enough everyone knows that Steve should have brought someone in after Keoghs b@@ls up in the play off. Sorry Richard go and cry some where else. We also know the final ball is just not good enough.

Defense? What defense??

Sounds like we weren't too bad offensively without making it count. 13 Derby chances to 3 Brighton.

Still, if the opposition (lowly opposition at that) can score with 2/3 of their chances, we certainly won't make autos. We will struggle to make play offs.

Conceding soft goals cost us last season and they are costing us again, Keogh/ Buxton not good enough when it matters.We must give albentosa a go on Saturday and keep him in the team .after Saturday we have 4 really tough games , hopefully we will have some players back by the Norwich game. I don't think I can take playoffs again .

Quote Originally Posted by ramman
    Conceding soft goals cost us last season and they are costing us again, Keogh/ Buxton not good enough when it matters.We must give albentosa a go on Saturday and keep him in the team .after Saturday we have 4 really tough games , hopefully we will have some players back by the Norwich game. I don't think I can take playoffs again .
    Same here mate, I didnt speak for 2 days after the final. Still wake up in the dead of the night in a cold sweat with the image of Tony Fernadez on Joey Bartons shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Hintonsboots
    Same here mate, I didnt speak for 2 days after the final. Still wake up in the dead of the night in a cold sweat with the image of Tony Fernadez on Joey Bartons shoulders.[/quote]
    I still haven't seen Zamora goal again and my program is still in my glove box in my car where I put it after the game as I can't bear to touch it !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)