+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done tonight

re: Well done tonight

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn
    Oh mate, you have no idea who I am do you?

How long have you been posting on Footymad, do you ever wonder who keeps this site running?

There is so much work going on behind the scenes and so little pay back, but we keep it running because we love football and we love football fans.
    i know one thing.you aint a mod

Quote Originally Posted by pulis_out
    The Astle gates 53, you did it for free then?
    nope i got paid a 40hour a week job at the gate making company where we made them and it took me 4 weeks to make it.labour of love they cant take that from me and the brick is in the concourse to prove it[/quote]
    Not really a labour of love is it when you got paid for it and it was your job? For a Kipper you aren't too hot on your own language.

labour of love
    a piece of hard work that you do because you enjoy it and not because you will receive money or praise for it, or because you need to do it:[/quote]
    i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mothers memory i would have done that for not

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53

How long have you been posting on Footymad, do you ever wonder who keeps this site running?

There is so much work going on behind the scenes and so little pay back, but we keep it running because we love football and we love football fans.
    i know one thing.you aint a mod[/quote]

How do you think you got back on here? Thanks mate next time I won't be sticking up for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53
    nope i got paid a 40hour a week job at the gate making company where we made them and it took me 4 weeks to make it.labour of love they cant take that from me and the brick is in the concourse to prove it[/quote]
    Not really a labour of love is it when you got paid for it and it was your job? For a Kipper you aren't too hot on your own language.

labour of love
    a piece of hard work that you do because you enjoy it and not because you will receive money or praise for it, or because you need to do it:[/quote]
    i was an honest working 8 till 4.30 welder/fabricator but on my mo

Talk about a public meltdown, this one takes the biscuit I guess?
    "Public meltdown"

A la Tony Blackburn and Les Dennis

So what exactly is your position on this board, for the benefit of WBA & myself ?

Quote Originally Posted by pulis_out

labour of love
    i was an honest wor

What a lot of old boring shyte !

Is this forum solely for the use of WBAIQ53 ?

It's getting a bit tiresome now, can we just ban these Bogrollers for being boring ***** ?

A bit like their teams football really

Quote Originally Posted by Arran007
    What a lot of old boring shyte !

Is this forum solely for the use of WBAIQ53 ?

It's getting a bit tiresome now, can we just ban these Bogrollers for being boring ***** ?

A bit like their teams football really
    allo aran 006& a bit glad they let me back on because you were banging on about posterss and equating their ending number to their iq's ie me 53 then 54 etc.just wanted to say yours 007 hasnt even got out of the fractions yet cue the bile

Quote Originally Posted by Midland_Claret

So what exactly is your position on this board, for the benefit of WBA & myself ?[/quote]

this ones just for brummy born and bred,see if you can drag it to the left hand side to stay under your user then i may just believe you

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)