+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done tonight

re: Well done tonight

Jesus, you are like a turd that just won't flush no matter how hard you poke it.

Even your own are starting to cringe.

Give it up 53, you are getting tortured.

Now go back to the sandwell board and tell all your friends about my @rselicking.

Again.

You haven't done it for at least, what, 12 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    Jesus, you are like a turd that just won't flush no matter how hard you poke it.

Even your own are starting to cringe.

Give it up 53, you are getting tortured.

Now go back to the sandwell board and tell all your friends about my @rselicking.

Again.

You haven't done it for at least, what, 12 hours?
    knew if i dangled and waited youd bite mr lurkalot wilf.you champion aston villa @rselickiker .btw i didnt post on wba mad last night either the sport was toooooooooooooo good on here to miss.
    edit..ahh hes retreated again.you wouldnt want to march with him in a war
    stop inflating his sense of importance you villans

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53
    What a lot of old boring shyte !

Is this forum solely for the use of WBAIQ53 ?

It's getting a bit tiresome now, can we just ban these Bogrollers for being boring ***** ?

A bit like their teams football really
    allo aran 006& a bit glad they let me back on because you were banging on about posterss and equating their ending number to their iq's ie me 53 then 54 etc.just wanted to say yours 007 hasnt even got out of the fractions yet cue the bile[/quote]

Is it possible that you could ask your special-needs carer to type your replies in future, as I'm at a loss with what you are trying to say !

so i have been running back to wba mad lurkalot wilf?.here you go check thru my recent posts and pick one in the last 24 hours after i posted the pic
    school report
    lurkalot has an over inflated feeling of superiority and self importance which in real terms is a lack of confidence and low intelligence due to his mind wandering when he should be paying attention we at the newcastle redemial centre will however persevere to see if we can make him a worthwhile citizen to join in with all things life has to offer him

i dont need any allies as you are far too easy to deal with and go scuttling running for cover everytime.check when you go AWOL,Why dont you bring it to wba mad or wulfy mad instead of infesting this board as thats how it should be you quisling.a proper wilf in aston villas sheeps clothing and im sure the villa board wouldnt want me to keep posting that pic of you so stop hiding over here - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Midland_Claret
    Oh mate, you have no idea who I am do you?

How long have you been posting on Footymad, do you ever wonder who keeps this site running?

There is so much work going on behind the scenes and so little pay back, but we keep it running because we love football and we love football fans.
    So what exactly is your position on this board, for the benefit of WBA & myself ?[/quote]

Still waiting for a reply , what's the answer big boy ?

You really are stupid aren't you?

I wish my c**k was as thick as you.

Firstly, ask ANYONE on here who they think infests this board.

I don't think the answer will be me will it?

LOOK AT YOUR BOARD...

There are two threads on the first page started by me and another that has just left the first page.

Hardly hiding, eh?

You have stated you don't want to play anymore on the Wolves board because you couldn't cope with it. You left in a huff

I think I'll leave it here '53 because you are staring to act a bit creepy, what with pretend school reports and all that.

I can''t be bothered with f*****g weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    You really are stupid aren't you?

I wish my c**k was as thick as you.

Firstly, ask ANYONE on here who they think infests this board.

I don't think the answer will be me will it?

LOOK AT YOUR BOARD...

There are two threads on the first page started by me and another that has just left the first page.

Hardly hiding, eh?

You have stated you don't want to play anymore on the Wolves board because you couldn't cope with it. You left in a huff

I think I'll leave it here '53 because you are staring to act a bit creepy, what with pretend school reports and all that.

I can''t be bothered with f*****g weirdos.

good morning champion @rselicker,its good to see you getting up nice and early for school,early bird catches the worm that you are so to speak
    please refer to posts 61 and 64 dubmcnut as you were accusing me of running back over to wba mad screaming look what ive/am doing on v

OMG Neucy, how do you put up with his crap.

If I was paid for anything funny he's ever written on here I'd still be broke.

I think anyone who has been on his board has seen his look at me I've been banned from their board they can't take it posts.

If you want me to find any post where you mention getting banned from here on WBA mad I will, however, if I do you have to agree to never post on here again. Deal?

Apologies stateside.

I'll leave the board if causing bother.

Why should you leave? You're not annoying.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)