+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The standard of this board will now drop

The standard of this board will now drop

Well as you may have noticed the overall standard of this message board has risen in the last few weeks, no doubt in no small way due to yours truly not posting, so now my return will lower the tone again.

Foreign business stopped me from seeing the Wolves, Watford and Millwall games so I can only go on other folks reports and media clips.

However last night after delayed flights, traffic jams and other obstructions I made it (just) to the Cardiff game, in retrospect I wish I hadn't.

I was sat there tired and lacking any spark when I realised that I was watching 11 guys in red shirts that were suffering in the same way. The Millwall game must have been very draining for the players and yet Steve Evans made no changes. Hasn't he learnt from previous performances this season where we've played ok on the saturday but put in a poor performance on the tuesday?

On the topic of Millwall a great result but yet again the Rotherham is linked with more bad press reporting. Lazy journalis

re: The standard of this board will now drop

Plastic

Got to earn a crust Millertop

nice report roger. welcome back

Good repor, nothing I want to disagree with. Dais same all season and hoped position would be rectified in Tfr Window but it wasn't.

Anyway UTM and on to Huddersfield we go

Won't be at Huddersfield on saturday, car in for test & service.
    Thinking after last nights match, the team want sending for a test & service, & a good kick up ar*e. !

Yes the millwall fans were allowed to smoke and drink in the ground...i know somebody at the ground...can you believe it?

Welcome back JR...you've been missed...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Welcome back JR...you've been missed...
    Jolly Roger is my favourite poster on the board. Often one of the funniest and the above post is correct.

The only thing I will say is, regarding defenders - and I suppose every position - is that at this level we are small fry. So we have to take a risk on players, as we are never going to attract the best at this level. We don't have the resources nor the fanbase nor the history.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla
    Yes the millwall fans were allowed to smoke and drink in the ground...i know somebody at the ground...can you believe it?
    This is true because in WS2 I clearly saw them drinking bottled beer. Strange thing is I've read away fan's opinion's on our new ground and almost all of them have complained about us not selling beer in the away end.

Have we now started or did they fetch it in with them, which begs the question were they searched...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast