+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex Revell on Millers fans

Alex Revell on Millers fans

Here's what the big man had to say about his reception at AESSEAL New York Stadium on Tuesday night, plus his verdict on whether the Millers are staying up. - view external link

re: Alex Revell on Millers fans

You earned it, Alex - and thanks for the comments (especially alluding to that Mirror article).

I don't know if its just me but I'm an ex-pat living in Thailand and I never seem to get the Links up that you put on Paul is there any other way I can read these comments made by our Manager and players of past an present.

Does the link below work? - view external link

that was better than the crap interview in the mirror, good luck to the lad

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller
    that was better than the crap interview in the mirror, good luck to the lad
    Mmmmm...good luck to just another greedy footballer eh?

Nice to hear Revs got the good reception he deserved and earned in Millers colours. In reference to another greedy footballer there is too many in the game. The likes of Steven Gerrard a multi millionaire who loves Liverpool so much he can't drop to around £50K a week basic next season and has to play in America.

Revs has put his body on the line every game but never seen 5% the money Gerrard has been paid in his career. I'm not saying the world class stars aren't worth decent money. Revs has a family to look after and feed when his career ends in the next few years. Cardiff met TS & SE valuation so the Millers benefitted from the move. Finally some people posted he wouldn't get any game time in an expensive Cardiff squad. Revs has already played more than they thought and well done big fella proving them wrong.

UTM!