+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: URGENT MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS

re: URGENT MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS

Also, I believe he called you an irritating c**t and not a f****** c**t. Just wanted to clear that up.

Honestly, while some people use swear words to emphasise their points (and often well like Ellis did) some people use them for attention, they go overboard with it and end up looking far worse than the original perpetrator, like Zilzal here.

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself Zilzal and you too Kempo for aligning yourself with him and never once questioning him despite your quest for a more sensible, cleaner and less judgemental board.

Shut the f*ck up Michaeldc and read Ellis' two posts carefully.

You'd find they followed on from WRINKLY's deviation from the topic in hand by telling Brin that I wasn't honest, in other words a liar not to be trusted.

Grasping his opportunity, Ellis abused me using a torrent of foul and abusive language and assassinating my character, my everything. If Ellis did this to you, completely out of the blue, would you simply roll over and let him repeatedly f*ck you in the arse?

Seems to me you would and then invite the mob round to give you an anal gangbang, as you now had a taste for it. Well you could taste it every day as I have to...since that motherf*cker of a moderator Camiller was asked to review the case and chose to let anarchy reign.

He should be the one to feel shame for his dereliction of duty, letting the wild dogs out and inviting anarchy on here. He's a slimey tw*t and always has been beneath his 'comic' veneer.

Anyone who goes on supporting him as a Mod is a dumb f*ck.

Get a grip!

He's a wind-up merchant fishing for just this sort of reaction, as does Kempo and Monty Rhodes, that is if they're not all the same person.

He'll be creaming his pants at this reaction!

[quote="Zilzal"]I would like to draw your attention to a particular thread of mine and to a particular poster,ly Ellis D.

The post in question concerns IN DENIAL. It clearly asks for each member to be honest and stand up and say what, in terms of percentages, they believed throughout the season, were the chances of being relegated.

For example, if someone put 85%, then that would mean they've long believed we would go down. The way MM works, they would immediately be descended on by a pack of wild dogs, the dogs bolstering one another's confidence in the belief that they could destroy the truthful (and yes, brave individual concerned) by sheer force of numbers.

I specifically put 'no abuse' as I was looking for an adult discussion in a civilized manner.

Things were going fine until POST NO.9. This is where WRINKLY incites BRIN to get stuck into my fellow knitwear connoisseur by saying "Don't confuse him with an honest poster Brin."

The clear state

[quote="Zilzal"]Shut the f*ck up Michaeldc and read Ellis' two posts carefully.

You'd find they followed on from WRINKLY's deviation from the topic in hand by telling Brin that I wasn't honest, in other words a liar not to be trusted.

Grasping his opportunity, Ellis abused me using a torrent of foul and abusive language and assassinating my character, my everything. If Ellis did this to you, completely out of the blue, would you simply roll over and let him repeatedly f*ck you in the arse?

Seems to me you would and then invite the mob round to give you an anal gangbang, as you now had a taste for it. Well you could taste it every day as I have to...since that motherf*cker of a moderator Camiller was asked to review the case and chose to let anarchy reign.

He should be the one to feel shame for his dereliction of duty, letting the wild dogs out and inviting anarchy on here. He's a slimey tw*t and always has been beneath his 'comic' veneer.

Anyone who goe

More highlights!

Shut the f*ck up Michaeldc
    a torrent of foul and abusive language
    assassinating my character, my everything.
    repeatedly f*ck you in the arse?
    anal gangbang
    that motherf*cker of a moderator Camiller
    He's a slimey tw*t
    Anyone who goes on supporting him as a Mod is a dumb f*ck
    Michaeldc, a dumb f*ck

That last one would be my signature if this board allowed it!

Well I had to go to bed last night before I got chance to read this. Just read it now, and I've literally been crying I was laughing so much.

I'm not even going to respond to Zilzal.

But did I mention delusional?

Dummy's spat out, rattles thrown out of the prams, pathetic thread by people with an over inflated sense of the own importance.

Makes entertaining reading though.

Sorry for the late response and indeed action or non action! I've not been on here since Tuesday evening.

WOW! It seems to have calmed a bit doesn't it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234