+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS

URGENT MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS

I would like to draw your attention to a particular thread of mine and to a particular poster,ly Ellis D.

The post in question concerns IN DENIAL. It clearly asks for each member to be honest and stand up and say what, in terms of percentages, they believed throughout the season, were the chances of being relegated.

For example, if someone put 85%, then that would mean they've long believed we would go down. The way MM works, they would immediately be descended on by a pack of wild dogs, the dogs bolstering one another's confidence in the belief that they could destroy the truthful (and yes, brave individual concerned) by sheer force of numbers.

I specifically put 'no abuse' as I was looking for an adult discussion in a civilized manner.

Things were going fine until POST NO.9. This is where WRINKLY incites BRIN to get stuck into my fellow knitwear connoisseur by saying "Don't confuse him with an honest poster Brin."

The clear statement here is that I am a dishonest person, a

re: URGENT MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS

We reap what we sow.

TEACHER TEACHER ... anyone ?

Handbags at the ready children, grow up.

Be not deceived; Millers Mad is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. Be not deceived; MM is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap. Be not deceived; MM is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: Millers Mad cannot be mocked.

Also see the following;

Job 4:8
    As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it.

Job 13:9
    Would it turn out well if Millers Mad examined you? Could you deceive them as you might deceive all mortals?

Hosea 10:13
    But you have planted wickedness, you have reaped evil, you have eaten the fruit of deception. Because you have depended on your own strength and on your many warriors, that seldom exist as you doth be a Wednesday fan in guise.

1 Corinthians 6:9
    Or do you not know wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of Rotherham?
    Do not be deceived: Neither the ***ually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who bear such small

I honestly can not believe i am reading this thread. Its like dealing with 5 year olds sometimes on here.Abuse, ok not good and should be stopped fair point Zital. But deal with it in the right way. Isn't there a complain button or something? by making another thread highlighting this you are open to more comments . And to answer you question on the original post. While Steve Evans is the manager of this club he will get 100% backing from me. No point making gestures and accusations on how to manage the team. He is payed to do that i am paid to make things for oil rigs. Iam sure is Steve Evans tried to do my job he would fail, like wise if i tried to manage my team .

At the end of the day this message board is designed for fans who want to give an opinion or vent their anger at a player or manager of their club

everyone has that right to this and also to reply if you don't agree with the opinion or comment say so but in an appropriate manner.

opinions are what affect us everyday and everyone has a different opinion that is what makes us human

Thanks for the message Zil but I think no action is necessary. Some people like to use flowery language to express their views of and to rile other posters (humourless and pompous to quote yourself) and others prefer to call a c**t a c**t. Neither is acceptable or particularly nice but that's the way of message boards I'm afraid.

I for one am starting to dread us going down. Not for the sake of RUFC but more for the fact that I don't want to have to put up with the crowing we'll get from you on here if we do.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Thanks for the message Zil but I think no action is necessary. Some people like to use flowery language to express their views of and to rile other posters (humourless and pompous to quote yourself) and others prefer to call a c**t a c**t. Neither is acceptable or particularly nice but that's the way of message boards I'm afraid.

I for one am starting to dread us going down. Not for the sake of RUFC but more for the fact that I don't want to have to put up with the crowing we'll get from you on here if we do.
    Ah shrrup you boring f****** fart!

Let it all out Brin and don't be bashful.

Post 14 of the In Denial by Ellis D broke all the rules but never mind says CAM, for whom I once had a lot of respect and now have little or none.

His dictat is anything goes, swear all you like, call somebody a f****** c**t just for the hell of it and if you fancy assassinating somebody's character just for the hell of it? don't tw&t around, give the gobsh*te a motherf*cking basterd hard time, whether or not the sh*tface deserves it or not.

EllisD let the dogs run wild and CAM The C*NT after due consideration condoned it. So if this sort of vile foulmouthed behaviour offends you, you can bollox off. CAM the self appointed arbiter of good taste and equally good manners says it's fine, just hunky f*****g dory.

One final thing for now. Start developing a thick skin and gathering a gang of yobs around you for added protection. They'll be plenty offering one another out from now on.

And when Villamanilla said I was developing dementia a few d

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast