+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which?

Which?

I know that most of you will answer, "Both": but if pressed to choose one or the other would you prefer to win tomorrow night for a place in the semi-final of the Scottish Cup or finish fourth in the league? For what it is worth I'd much rather win tomorrow night.

re: Which?

[quote="Cresswell": but if pressed to choose one or the other would you prefer to win tomorrow night for a place in the semi-final of the Scottish Cup or finish fourth in the league? For what it is worth I'd much rather win tomorrow night.[/quote]

Agreed Cresswell. The money available from the play offs and the chance to extend our season in front of good gates is very attractive, however, the pure adrenalin rush of a Cup Semi (and hopefully another Final!) beats it hands down imho.

A win tomorrow night definitely.

well lads what ever we prefer this game is our next one so 100% commitment and il be happy ,a final and a euro run would be great tho lol.

Getting to the play-offs should not be seen as an end in itself, but as a possibility of being promoted. However, this season realistically it will only mean one extra home game.
    So basically the choice is between an extra game v Hibs/Rangers or an appearance in the semi final, with a possibility of another final, depending on the draw.
    So I'd rather we won tomorrow.

I would prefer that we win tomorrow. However, if we do not come fourth this year I would see this as a failure for the club in that at the begining of the season we were second but over the months it has been a gradual decline. Looking at recent results Falkirk are doing well and what are we doing , play well against a big club and then muck it up against a small club (look at the results). All I can say is I hope that you are right and that we can win on Friday.

If forced to choose, a win in the Scottish Cup ...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)