+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO EllisD

FAO EllisD

Be a decent human being and apologise for your disgusting posts aimed at zilzal.

You have been abusive before but generally your posts are reasoned and non abusive although you have now let yourself down badly.

I believe that you are a decent sort who occasionally makes a wrong judgement call.

Don't hide behind the mob and feel your abuse was acceptable.

Read it...do you honestly feel this was ok.

You mentioned me also...you are right...zilzal and myself do not abuse each other although we do have differences of opinion...surely that's how we should all behave on here...

To use ***ual swear words on a public forum is offensive to the person you are bullying, it's offensive to many other members of the site and it shows yourself up in a very bad light indeed.

The mods encouragement of this is shameful...something I have pointed out to their chagrin many times...usually get a red for doing so.

re: FAO EllisD

Kempo has something in the region of 631 likes.

Did he get them by creeping and smarming to his
    gang of 'friends' on here? Was he falsely patriotic? Did he big up the team's performances because he knew that's what the majority like to read?

Has Kempo ever toadied to anyone? Does he dish out unctuous and undeserved praise to people simply to get 'likes' in return?

Ask Mandy why he wrote favourably about Kempo's posts in his Friday satires.

And Jolly. Why is he so liked? Is it because he's sharp, witty and funny on nearly every occasion? Is it because he's clearly a nice guy who is here to amuse and entertain as well as pass on his insights and opinions about the team?

Then ask yourself why you're here and at heart what kind of person you are, what are your intrinsic attributes and values?

And after that? Maybe you'd want to re-read your two unprovoked attacks on me during a previously reasonable football debate.

And whilst you're at it, lighten up and don't take everything so s

All we need now is IBS to chime in and there you have it...one man having a 3 way conversation with himself. If it wasn't so sad it'd be pathetic!

Repeating a lie a thousand times doesn't change it to the truth...it remains a lie..

Wombwell..you are simply totally wrong and any intelligent poster on here knows it.

Kempo, I cannot believe for one second that your attempts to look authoritative and to shame Ellis into an apology will work. Give it up man.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    Be a decent human being and apologise for your disgusting posts aimed at zilzal.

You have been abusive before but generally your posts are reasoned and non abusive although you have now let yourself down badly.

I believe that you are a decent sort who occasionally makes a wrong judgement call.

Don't hide behind the mob and feel your abuse was acceptable.

Read it...do you honestly feel this was ok.

You mentioned me also...you are right...zilzal and myself do not abuse each other although we do have differences of opinion...surely that's how we should all behave on here...

To use ***ual swear words on a public forum is offensive to the person you are bullying, it's offensive to many other members of the site and it shows yourself up in a very bad light indeed.

The mods encouragement of this is shameful...something I have pointed out to their chagrin many times...usually get a red for doing so.
    Yeah you're right, I've re-read th