+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHO DID MILLERBOY 08 USED TO BE? ANY IDEAS?

WHO DID MILLERBOY 08 USED TO BE? ANY IDEAS?

When his posts are brief then 08 is just another guttersnipe whose only purpose is to drag this site further into the mud in tandem with the usual band of inadequates that regretfully we know so well.

However, when he forgets himself and writes at length (by his standards at any rate) he can put a decent sentence together. So if he's not the moron he first appears tgo be, then who is he really?

08 may well be a clue. Is that not when Cheeks first joined? Certainly Cheeks since his latest return has been largely ignored and probably has been piqued by this. A drunken bore is simply a drunken bore and nothing else.
    But he's damned if he's going to be ignored.

Of course it may not be Cheeks but whoever he is, he's a tedious sh*tbrain and motherf*cker like all of his new cronies.

Any theories from those who regret what WRINKLY, ELLIS AND CAMILLER have done to this site,ly shamed Rotherham even further?

re: WHO DID MILLERBOY 08 USED TO BE? ANY IDEAS?

Oh for god sake zil. Put your dummy back in. Although some of the criticism was a little over the top, you can't say it wasn't coming?

millerboy 07 ?

Quote Originally Posted by POMMYMILLER
    Oh for god sake zil. Put your dummy back in. Although some of the criticism was a little over the top, you can't say it wasn't coming?
    Although I cannot speak for zilzal, I very much doubt that he is complaining about criticism.

I suspect that he is complaining about being called a liar and a fuc..king c..unt.

It's utterly shocking that CAM and others allow this...what actually is the function of this group of so called moderators?

The first time they are criticised, they are whining, bleating , crying and waving red cards.

It's no wonder that the club completely dissociate themselves with this site.

Try looking in on banter and at least see how to behave on a message board...a site zilzal dislikes by the way but at least it demonstrates a standard of acceptable behaviour

Bonjour!!!!
    Zil mi old mucker before I Wa millerboy08 i was nothing more than a random rotherham fan but thanks to you millerboy08 is going viral!!!
    cmon now let's be mates banter isn't your strong point I can tell that but we all share one thing in common the love of ROTHERHAM UNITED!!!!
    Peace zil?
    Xx

I'm Spartacus

no no im spartacus

Zil (chum) he has offered you his hand in friendship, kiss his hand and make peace, you don't have to be lovers, just respectful to each other.

anyone else think zil sounds more like kempo every day ?

TEACHER TEACHER