+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wonderful, wonderful day out in Udders.

Wonderful, wonderful day out in Udders.

Living abroad I don't get over for many matches so rely on the wonderful Millers
    Mad match day thread to enjoy match days. I was fortunate enough to beat the game yesterday to witness an excellent team performance where we were in total charge of proceedings. Arnie was pure Icelandic class in midfield and the team looked strong enough to stay up

I actually predicted a 0-2 away game but was unable to post from the stadium. :-)

re: Wonderful, wonderful day out in Udders.

Yes one of the better away games, free parking, pub next to ground, great atmosphere and the players turned up to win

And it's great to see the fans stay behind to applaud the players

I'll be there next season.

I'll second that.

Truly memorable stuff. It had every ingredient necessary for a real Carlsberg away day ...great weather, great support & atmosphere & a win with a goal in front us. Absolutely fantastic.

The only downside is that, as much as I enjoyed it at the time, Ive got that "Everywhere we go.." song still stuck in my head!!

Did you bring me any Remoulade Dansk?

Great result for you Millers following the most important win of the season against Millwall. You probably only need a couple more wins from the last 10 games to make absolutely sure. Well done you Millers and hopefully we will be back playing you next season but I am not counting my chickens just yet.

Up there with derby for my favourite away day of season so far

1769 tickets sold

1986 total figures