+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Home Form

Home Form

With us now being on 42 points only 9 points and 3 wins from safety, survival is looking quite possible. We are also 7 points above the drop.
    Our home form is what i would call excellent, 14 games and only 2 loses, which were against MK Dons and Sheffield United. We have gathered a respectable 25 points within those 14 games.
    So with us having 5 home games left against Oldham, Crawley, Leyton Orient, Walsall and Bradford i can see us winning at least 2 or 3 of them. Our home fixtures have been very kind to us for the last few games of the season, the away games will be tougher though with the likes of Preston, Bristol and Sheffield coming up.

Survival is likely and i don't think the last game will have to be won to stay up either, its been a shaky season but one we can build on, especially with the amazing progression of some of the academy lads such as Garratt, Ray, Cooper, Ballie and Jones. Also the Youth Cup has shown how good the next line of players will be. I do look forward t

re: Home Form

Never in doubt