+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Morgan walk straight back into the side?

Should Morgan walk straight back into the side?

For me No...

It appears what 'superb' strategy the Gaffer pulled off last Saturday not only bamboozled Huddersfield but it injected new ideas in the midfield
    with Arnarson causing all kinds of problems and the back four were immense...

He retained his faith in Kirky boy and paired him up with a lad who hadn't even played a first league team game...now was that a masterstroke of genius or just pure plain ballsiness???

Either way it all went to plan so why rip that plan up?
    Yes Wigan will come all guns blazing but so will be on the front foot as we aim to win and make ourselves even more safe from the drop...

I say leave it be and start the same 11...

re: Should Morgan walk straight back into the side?

He's already said hasn't he that Rawson won't play? Either way, i think Morgan will come back in, not sure what he'll do with Arnie, he keeps us on our toes does the gaffer, you certainly can't 2nd guess him with team selections thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic
    He's already said hasn't he that Rawson won't play? Either way, i think Morgan will come back in, not sure what he'll do with Arnie, he keeps us on our toes does the gaffer, you certainly can't 2nd guess him with team selections thats for sure.
    Not heard owt about Rawson not playing against Wigan...that's it then Morgan will be playing...with Arni...green back in the middle as Frecks is to miss one...think he'll leave Sammon up front with Derbyshire as the aerial threat..

nagh !!!!

he has to run at least faster than broadfoot

Remember the 4-5-1 we played and hated last season?

I think we will see something similar on Saturday with Arnie and Morgan at centreback.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger

I think we will see something similar on Saturday with Arnie and Morgan at centreback.
    Especially as a draw for us and a loss for Millwall will reduce our Magic Number to 19

I know Brin likes the Magic Number

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger

You could well be right jolly as we wont want to lose this game. A draw will be as good as a win but we cant afford to lose this one.

Yes Morgan in place of Broadfoot. This came from Cheltenham races. Its not Disneyland its a chance of going 12pts clear of bottom 3. Like to see Rawson play. Arnie & Smallwood in midfield with Hammill on the right, Pringle on the left. As soon as Ward is fit got to play. Still feel Arnie is better at centre back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Not heard owt about Rawson not playing against Wigan...that's it then Morgan will be playing...with Arni...green back in the middle as Frecks is to miss one...think he'll leave Sammon up front with Derbyshire as the aerial threat..[/quote]

He said it after Huddersfield in post match interview

Quote Originally Posted by nymiller95
    Not heard owt about Rawson not playing against Wigan...that's it then Morgan will be playing...with Arni...green back in the middle as Frecks is to miss one...think he'll leave Sammon up front with Derbyshire as the aerial threat..[/quote]

He said it after Huddersfield in post match interview[/quote]

Thing is he changes his mind more than he changes his undies...I'll wait for the Saturday team...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast