+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO KEMPO

re: FAO KEMPO

In case Kempo (or anybody else for that matter) is remotely interested in what sparked this "trailing of the red cape" in my direction by Zilzal, I've copied in the relevant posts below.

While I did use a mild expletive (in what was supposed to be a humourous context) I'm struggling to see where I've been bullying anyone.

In fact, I think this is all entirely consistent with how I've presented myself to Zilzal in the past - including the good-natured joshing.

If I've inadvertently offended or appear to have gone over to some dark side that I'm unaware of, then apologies all round...

"On the contrary, Millerboy08, the sanity of the world is being preserved by the fun and games to be had on message boards!

Whatever you think of Zilzal, he is good value. (My view on Mr Z: he's brilliant when extemporising on musical themes and the history of RUFC; in the current exchange on Steve Evans he's just being a naughty boy. Read what he says for amusement; don't take it literally. Obviou

[quote="CTMilller" in my direction by Zilzal, I've copied in the relevant posts below.

While I did use a mild expletive (in what was supposed to be a humourous context) I'm struggling to see where I've been bullying anyone.

In fact, I think this is all entirely consistent with how I've presented myself to Zilzal in the past - including the good-natured joshing.

If I've inadvertently offended or appear to have gone over to some dark side that I'm unaware of, then apologies all round...

"On the contrary, Millerboy08, the sanity of the world is being preserved by the fun and games to be had on message boards!

Whatever you think of Zilzal, he is good value. (My view on Mr Z: he's brilliant when extemporising on musical themes and the history of RUFC; in the current exchange on Steve Evans he's just being a naughty boy. Read what he says

[quote="CTMilller" in my direction by Zilzal, I've copied in the relevant posts below.

Whatever you think of Zilzal, he is good value. (My view on Mr Z: he's brilliant when extemporising on musical themes and the history of RUFC; in the current exchange on Steve Evans he's just being a naughty boy. Read what he says

OH! There is your downfall CT! You praised a mod. Well, Kempo and Zilzal, being the rebels they are, like two naughty schoolboys, HATE the mods.

Those bloody CAM and FROG Millers! Pair of twohats! And as Kempo always bleats on about (whines? No, I prefer bleats), BigRich or whatever he is called once banned Kempo.

So the fact you supported a mod on here instantly set you up for a target of that bully Zilzal. You see, unlike me, he is not the Messiah, just a very naughty boy.

I'm neither "onside" with Zilzal nor a peasant, Ellis_D!

My observations are from outside the sandpit where you two seem to be throwing stuff at each other...

[quote="CTMilller" with Zilzal nor a peasant, Ellis_D!

My observations are from outside the sandpit where you two seem to be throwing stuff at each other...[/quote]

I understand that fully, CT. That is the point I was trying to make.

You and I, we have no allegiance, nor any grievance. Nor have we any reason to.

However, Zilzal and Kempo have somehow got it into their heads that there is a clique on here.

And Zilzal has now deemed me to be the "Outlaw leader" or the "Messiah" of that clique.

And, apparently, both mods are members of that clique.

Ergo, any decent chap such as yourself who pledges allegiance to neither "side" BUT speaks out on behalf of a mod, who is apparently in cahoots with this imaginary clique, the outlaws, the mafia, is an enemy and must be attacked by the self-righteous group, Zilzal, Kempo and friends.

You either join them, or forever be ostracised, forever be a pariah within their "group".

Any road up, I'nt milk brilliant. Have a big glass Zil and chill out and put a gill in the post for K.

[quote="Zilzal"]Kempo, as you know I've long been a Rotherham United supporter which in my eyes made me ineligible to back against the team.

However, as we're now playing under the guise of Rotherham United Loanees with JellyRoll Evans as our manager I feel free from my previous obligations and betting restrictions. As a result, I made £600 today backing Wigan to win. Do I feel bad about this? Not really, especially as I abstained when you, TFA and others made hay lumping on Bournemouth to wallop up recently.

Since you left for distant shores there have been a few changes on here. Principally this is as follows: there's a new mudslinger in town known as The Cleethopes Kid. As soon as he made his appearance CAMiller handed in his deputy sheriff's badge and ran, defecating as he went. It was horrid to witness, slime, excrement and CAM's snivelling snot everywhere.

Being made of sterner stuff, Frog merely micturated freely in his pants but nevertheless hande

Unfortunately I have to respond to both Kempo and Zil at some time.

Please understand that I know that both of you have a far better education that I but that does not make you better men than me!

I do not care if you like me or not.

Being a moderator was something I was proud to do. I didn't ask to be one. Bigrich gave me the position after RedDuke past away and he did so to stop idiots ruining the Matchthreads.

CT, Thank you for your kind words they mean alot.

Many times Bigrich asked for help with moderating this site but I am not aware that either of you have ever applied seriously.

Do I like being a moderator having to look the shyte that is written and have to make a judgement on whether to do something?

NO!

I don't like people who look down their noses at others because they think they are better than them because they say they have a better career or have more money.

I have in the past written things that are being used as amo against me now. Go ahead! If you need

Frog, don't let it get to you!

Just take a step back and remember it's only a forum. And it's only words written on a screen by people who mean absolutely nothing to you, and who you will probably never meet.

I don't care what anyone on here says about me. I will have a laugh and a joke with people, I will talk about Rotherham, I will discuss world issues, I will talk horseracing. I will also argue like fack with people who think they are better than others, I will slag them off and they will slag me off. And I don't let it bother me. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

In fact, I'd say I actually thrive off the things people on here say to me and about me at times. Maybe I'm a narcissist. Maybe I'm a masochist.

Regardless, I'd hate to see you posting less or letting some words said by a couple of people on here affect you.

If it were your family saying it, or you real-life friends then yes. But not a pair of pillocks off the internet!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast