+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Own Goal

Own Goal

I havn`t posted for a while, but am so P...d off about Derbys goal. The lad standing beside Ruddy can clearly be seen hanging onto his arm. He has it clamped under his own as the corner comes over. What is the point of having refs and linesmen and fourth officials if not one of them can see these things. It is not up to us to do their job for them. :/

re: Own Goal

Hard to say unless you have the facility to freeze frame, by the reaction of the city players they certainly did not think it was a foul but a mistake by Ruddy.
    See Bradleys face

Can you remember the game at the ipro? When we was 2-1 up in injury time and one of your players blatantly fouled Hendrick. The ref never gave it and you went on to equalise. What goes around eh

Ahh yes but, as I remember we pretty much played you off the park, and a drawer was the least we deserved.
    Sorry nothing against you boys, and yes I know you had injuries but you looked on of the worst sides to come to Carra this season, no intent on winning.
    Having said that I don't blame you for those tik taks, was up to us to break you down.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)