+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clarets

Clarets

Here's hoping we can come away with a point against you lads ,anything more would be fantastic.. You seem to be on a roll again and playing really well .. At least we aren't going down without putting up a fight and hope to make it hard for you if nothing else.. Sean Dyche has really got the clarets into a never give up attitude.. Good luck for the rest of the season(after Saturday of course)

I'm hoping Pents is crying in his beer on Saturday night ..

re: Clarets

watched a bit of your game on Saturday night and the result looked well merited. I think most neutrals would be pleased to see Burnley stay up. I am certainly anticipating a tough match on Saturday and we will need to be at it to achieve a satisfactory result.

Great result for Burnley last weekend and we played well at Chelsea. I imagine we will be in for a tough game.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Here's hoping we can come away with a point against you lads ,anything more would be fantastic.. You seem to be on a roll again and playing really well .. At least we aren't going down without putting up a fight and hope to make it hard for you if nothing else.. Sean Dyche has really got the clarets into a never give up attitude.. Good luck for the rest of the season(after Saturday of course)

I'm hoping I won't Alf!

Are you bringing your caravan down for this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge

I'm hoping I won't Alf!

Are you bringing your caravan down for this one?[/quote]

Just got back up from Hampshire yesterday Pents,was unable to stay down there due to other commitments
    Will be taking the Motorhome down to Netley in May for a couple of weeks ..staying in the country park down there ..

Nice one Alf, that's not that far from where I used to live.

Have a good 'un in God's country.