+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves Vs Derby Matchday Thread

Wolves Vs Derby Matchday Thread

Looking forward to this one

I think the atmosphere will be electric

Teams news and other stats to follow

re: Wolves Vs Derby Matchday Thread

I for one can't wait for your stats Wokes, I mean Baggins. I do get you Ians mixed up, such a common..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    I for one can't wait for your stats Wokes, I mean Baggins. I do get you Ians mixed up, such a common..
    You could be right Gaz, but at least we have a flowerd after us. See the O/T Nature thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    You could be right Gaz, but at least we have a flowerd after us. See the O/T Nature thread! [/quote]Is it a Pansy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    You could be right Gaz, but at least we have a flowerd after us. See the O/T Nature thread! [/quote]Is it a Pansy? [/quote]

Venue: Molineux Date: Friday, 20 March Kick-off: 19:45 GMT
    Coverage: Live on Sky Sports 1. Updates on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website

TEAM NEWS

Wolves defenders Richard Stearman and Dominic Iorfa are fit to face Derby after recovering from injury problems.
    Stearman was stretchered off during Tuesday's 3-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday at Molineux with nerve pain in his back and hamstring.
    Derby County defender Jake Buxton is likely to miss the match with a back problem.
    Striker Chris Martin and midfielder John Eustace are also out as Derby aim to end a five-game winless run.
    Wolves head coach Kenny Jackett told BBC Sport:
    "Richard Stearman's partnership with Danny Batth has been my preferred selection and I'm glad that's able to continue.
    "Games like this whet the appetite. Everybody's got their eyes on that top six and what it takes to get there. Making that late run is something we're all trying to do. All we can do is worry about ourse

Will there be a stream available for this game?

COMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggins
    I think the atmosphere will be electric
    So appropriate for a groundd after a food mixer!

Well, Benny Jacket knows what hes talking about, so I wont argue with what he said.

"Over the last two years, Derby have shown that they're the best footballing side in the division. A lot of what they do, I admire. When they get there, their style will really suit the Premier League."

Wont be another 5-0 again [remember that humiliation! ] but we will win easily probably by 2 or 3 clear goals.

Never mind - your club might just make the play offs next year. Maybe!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF

COMB!!!
    As it is on Sky Sports 1 over here, I imagine there will be Woody, but don't ask me how to find it as I am no computer whizz!

Good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

COMB!!!
    As it is on Sky Sports 1 over here, I imagine there will be Woody, but don't ask me how to find it as I am no computer whizz!

Good luck with that one.[/quote]

This one looks like it is OK, showing old united games at the moment so we shall see come kickoff. - view external link

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)