+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pub before tonight's game?

Pub before tonight's game?

Hi all just wanting to know what's the best pub to go to before the game tonight I'm travelling alone so i'd really like to find my fellow sheep when I get there, any help and directions appreciated. Up The Rams

re: Pub before tonight's game?

Try the blue brick it's quite friendly in there!

Disclaimer - this is a joke!

The ****well Inn

All the pubs closest to the ground will be full of Dingles. There's a few in the town,hogshead maybe but it's Friday night & that's nutcase night in Wolvo!
    Try the Bluebrick if your hard as ****, have a death wish or are mentally disturbed
    I'm going straight to the ground & coming straight out afterwards & I speak Black Country so can mingle.

Quote Originally Posted by yamyamram
    All the pubs closest to the ground will be full of Dingles. There's a few in the town,hogshead maybe but it's Friday night & that's nutcase night in Wolvo!
    Try the Bluebrick if your hard as ****, have a death wish or are mentally disturbed
    I'm going straight to the ground & coming straight out afterwards & [b]I speak Black Country so can mingle[b] .
    You'll get beaten up by Rams fans then

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    I'm going straight to the ground & coming straight out afterwards & [b]I speak Black Country so can mingle[b] .
    You'll get beaten up by Rams fans then [/quote]

I'll be all right 'me duck'

Only just reading this, but the Blue brick IS away fan friendly and so is the Great Western.

Hey my little spot of fishing worked

How you doing Mr D and what happened to 249160?

Bit lucky last night weren't you

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    Hey my little spot of fishing worked

How you doing Mr D and what happened to 249160?

Bit lucky last night weren't you
    Alright mate, I see your glass is always half empty.
    The other username got lost 15 months ago when footymad were changing the format around.
    Anyway back to the game, its what you put in the onion bag that counts and your shoots were straight down our keepers throat to be fair. Should Danny should of been sent off? Well thats not down to me to decide
    We've had w ankey bill on our board if your looking for him, not a fan of yours thats for sure after I mentioned your .

Anyway I hope you're keeping well.

Always half empty but never actually empty ... you cant let the grind you down

Lol its true as much as you try and tell people history will only show a loss.. But I'm going with 5-2 win on aggregate

I can imagine Mr D I can just imagine I think as you appreciate some people try to define the term Keyboard Warrior! He either either banned from your board and set up a user to annouy you or from another board as hes not a user on here. Either way he looks like the village idot now

All good with me same as really. How about you guys over there? Do you still all see each other?

Oddly enough I saw ****Wolf pop up on Facebook a few weeks back telling us about Oak Cakes ... having spent a bit of time in stoke I can only agree with his comments which is somethinhg I thought I would never do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)