+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy racists

re: Wendy racists

Dear oh dear. This comes as a surprise to no one.

Instead of getting mad at lansdowneoldskool why not get mad at the dead heads proudly singing 'I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade' or the 'die piggy, die' nonsense aimed at Blades (very sick considering a Blade was cowardly murdered in the Wembley semi). You collectively deserve your reputation.

Penny for your thoughts McBrewer? You've had plenty to piously say about the Ched chanting - will your self righteousness extend to the chants I've just mentioned and the racism in general? Even Charlton Palmer picked you up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by lansdowneoldskool
    You're right Roth...He really is a horrible, nasty fcker isn't he.
    What a horrible man he is for condemning the third-nipple-cousin-focking-south-barnsley racists.[/quote]

Horrible doesn't even come into it...You're a loser...A sad fckin loser at that..Go away you piece of sh!t...No wonder aussie can't stand you...You never post about anything related to football..Just your little jibes all the time...fck off you cnt!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Dear oh dear. This comes as a surprise to no one.

Instead of getting mad at lansdowneoldskool why not get mad at the dead heads proudly singing 'I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade' or the 'die piggy, die' nonsense aimed at Blades (very sick considering a Blade was cowardly murdered in the Wembley semi). You collectively deserve your reputation.

Penny for your thoughts McBrewer? You've had plenty to piously say about the Ched chanting - will your self righteousness extend to the chants I've just mentioned and the racism in general? Even Charlton Palmer picked you up on it.

FFS...

Only a matter of time before she showed up on this thread ...A chance to point score for her sad little club see...Doesn't give a t@ss about racism...OR *****philia...T E D I O U S T I T!

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    What a horrible man he is for condemning the third-nipple-cousin-focking-south-barnsley racists.[/quote]

While defending the rapist
    Morals when it suits like the other porkers[/quote]

From the man who shares a drink with the well-known Barnsley Wendy convicted rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl

Horrible doesn't even come into it...You're a loser...A sad fckin loser at that..Go away you piece of sh!t...No wonder aussie can't stand you...You never post about anything related to football..Just your little jibes all the time...fck off you cnt![/quote]

A rather over the top (some would say facist) reaction.

It's a pity that some of you can't vent your spleen at the racists dragging your sorry club down.

Here's last months Wendy racists press release: - view external link

I suggest giving 'Corner Flags and Corner Shops: the Asian football experience' a read. Written by a 'Muslim blade' on his experience as an Asian football fan.

It opens your eyes to what went on (and what still goes on) at football matches from a small percentage of knuckle draggers who aren't educated enough to accept we are diverse country with a wide range of ethnic backgrounds.

Had this thread not been started to score points from a user with a sad history in doing so, then no doubt it would be full of the posts condemning the actions of three SWFC supporters.

But to tar an entire fan base as racist because of three supporters shows why you started this thread on here and on bladesmad to use the incident to point score; just like you do with the Hillsborough disaster.

Pathetic.

No surprise Katch has jumped on the point scoring bandwagon...

So no racist or distasteful chants have ever been heard at the lane? From a club that a report by SHU claimed 'appealed more to young whit

He says I went a bit over the top...I still think he's a c...

A pathetic nasty horrible one at that!

Attention all attention seeking, sad,point scoring porkers...Take a leaf out of Greasy's book...Its the way forward...Top gent...top banter..and one of your own...Try and 'GET IT'...I know this is futile...but I do occasionally live in hope...What else is there!?

I know we've got a few idiots following our club but your blunt fans are far from perfect...

Remember this little lot over years??

Running on pitch and attacking a linesman.

Pointing and setting off fireworks at other clubs fans injuring children.

Throwing bottles of **** down at supporters in tier below.

Setting smokebombs off in pubs so they have to be evacuated.

Attacking fellow supporters at Wembley stadium.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)