+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy racists

re: Wendy racists

[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]I suggest giving 'Corner Flags and Corner Shops: the Asian football experience' a read. Written by a 'Muslim blade' on his experience as an Asian football fan.

It opens your eyes to what went on (and what still goes on) at football matches from a small percentage of knuckle draggers who aren't educated enough to accept we are diverse country with a wide range of ethnic backgrounds.

Had this thread not been started to score points from a user with a sad history in doing so, then no doubt it would be full of the posts condemning the actions of three SWFC supporters.

But to tar an entire fan base as racist because of three supporters shows why you started this thread on here and on bladesmad to use the incident to point score; just like you do with the Hillsborough disaster.

Pathetic.

No surprise Katch has jumped on the point scoring bandwagon...

So no racist or distasteful chants have ever been heard at the lane? From a club that

I wonder if the 3 lads are on here.

We're all white aren't we? - view external link

[quote="lansdowneoldskool"]I suggest giving 'Corner Flags and Corner Shops: the Asian football experience' a read. Written by a 'Muslim blade' on his experience as an Asian football fan.

It opens your eyes to what went on (and what still goes on) at football matches from a small percentage of knuckle draggers who aren't educated enough to accept we are diverse country with a wide range of ethnic backgrounds.

Had this thread not been started to score points from a user with a sad history in doing so, then no doubt it would be full of the posts condemning the actions of three SWFC supporters.

But to tar an entire fan base as racist because of three supporters shows why you started this thread on here and on bladesmad to use the incident to point score; just like you do with the Hillsborough disaster.

Pathetic.

No surprise Katch has jumped on the point scoring bandwagon...

So no racist or distasteful cha

As they say next door aussie - play the post and not the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    ALL clubs have an element of undesir@ble knuckle draggers we'd rather not have...yes, even at Bramall Lane.
    I'm disappointed by this attitude - it typifies the habit you've all got into of trying to deflect away legitimate and fact based criticism.

Statistically and anecdotally Wednesday have a severe racist problem, much more so than the other South Yorkshire clubs. yougov intel also shows that politically as a group you skew towards the right.

If you want an adult conversation, first there has to be an acceptance of the problem - this initial step has always proven hard for the majority of you. Next look at ways how the club and the supporters can tackle the issue.

Stop being so defensive, all that is doing is perpetuating the clear and obvious problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    As they say next door aussie - play the post and not the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    ALL clubs have an element of undesir@ble knuckle draggers we'd rather not have...yes, even at Bramall Lane.
    I'm disappointed by this attitude - it typifies the habit you've all got into of trying to deflect away legitimate and fact based criticism.

Statistically and anecdotally Wednesday have a severe racist problem, much more so than the other South Yorkshire clubs. yougov intel also shows that politically as a group you skew towards the right.

If you want an adult conversation, first there has to be an acceptance of the problem - this initial step has always proven hard for the majority of you. Next look at ways how the club and the supporters can tackle the issue.

Stop being so defensive, all that is doing is perpetuating the clear and obvious problem.
    Give it a rest Katch, you're almost as bad a

"I'm disappointed by this attitude." Well I'm shocked to my very core, that you're disappointed..Here's me thinking you'd salute a good post from a Wednesdsy fan...Yes..totally shocked. Do hope you feel better soon love...Glad you and Sty stallone have helped clear up an age old problem though..it makes it all so much clearer...SHEFFIELDERS IN BLUE AND WHITE STRIPES ARE RACISTS..SHEFFIELDERS IN RED AND WHITE STRIPES ARE NOT RACISTS..People pay good money for such words of wisdom..You should go around schools and teach the kids...That kind of intellectual insight is wasted on here...What a c0ck!

I guess there will be a lot more skool tools coming on here with this kind of Garbage now we have so much more money / brighter future than the Pigs.

Think Tuna !
    Cos his dads giving our man a very large Birthday Present this Summer

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd
    ...SHEFFIELDERS IN BLUE AND WHITE STRIPES ARE RACISTS..
    Sheffielders traditionally support the city centre club and are known for their loud vociferous support.

The rusting old stadium on the outskirts draws a lot of support from the South Barnsley area who are known for their love of brass bands and racism.

Quote Originally Posted by lansdowneoldskool
    Sheffielders traditionally support the city centre club and are known for their loud vociferous support.

The rusting old stadium on the outskirts draws a lot of support from the South Barnsley area who are known for their love of brass bands and racism.[/quote]

You'd think someone so disgusted with the racist incident would keep on topic...you've just shown the reason you started this thread in your above post!

Aussie has said everything I was going to say, so no need to waste anymore time trying to educate you little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10

The rusting old stadium on the outskirts draws a lot of support from the South Barnsley area who are known for their love of brass bands and racism.[/quote]

You'd think someone so disgusted with the racist incident would keep on topic...you've just shown the reason you started this thread in your above post!

Aussie has said everything I was going to say, so no need to waste anymore time trying to educate you little boy.[/quote]

Right on cue here comes one from the South Barnsley catchment area. Unable to explain how the singing en-masse on the kop and north stand, and on the train to Fulham was just 3 people, he does an aussie-style strop and totters off

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)