+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I'VE RETIRED!!!!!

I'VE RETIRED!!!!!

After working 5 years beyond the "official" retirement date, TODAY was my last day...

re: I'VE RETIRED!!!!!

Congratulations MMM ENJOY ;-) I'm sure you will find plenty to keep you busy.

How is Mrs MMM now?

Thank you Kerry and yes, I have been hoarding for nearly 50 years and it all has to go! Also have so many books to read and DVD sets to view I'll not be bored!
    It will be strange though when the school holidays are over and I realise that I haven't got to go back.

My wife is improving albeit very, very slowly and now I have the opportunity to get an exercise regime going to get her fitter as we want to go out of course, and thank you for asking.

Congratulations MMM Enjoy every day . I was forced to retire at 54 now at 60 seems strange getting up when i like and watching people rushing about in the crap weather going to work . Take good care of Mrs MMM Bet she will find it strange aswell.

Thank you Goose And it is good to have you back on board!

It has taken me ages to get this posted - the adverts are getting worse!!!

Obviously not an age thing! Congratulations you lucky tractor oap!

Thank you hairyjerry.

No wheels fallen off me trac'or yet bor.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)