+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where will we be in 5 years' time?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Hardy did his best - didn’t see any other fan putting his money where his mouth is !!!. Sadly it all went wrong for him, perhaps now you will stump up the cash to run the club!!
    I'm not that daft However I do hope the new owners don't publically state such high ambitions. One step at a time and getting back into the Football League would be the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by op67 View Post
    i'm not that daft xd however i do hope the new owners don't publically state such high ambitions. One step at a time and getting back into the football league may be the first step if we go down.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I'm not that daft However I do hope the new owners don't publically state such high ambitions. One step at a time and getting back into the Football League would be the first step.
    The most sensible thing I've heard anybody at Notts say in all my time supporting them was John Barnwell, who said after he was first appointed manager "You can't promise anything in football".

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456