+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kilmarnock: 24h on

Kilmarnock: 24h on

At last..a win on the plastic.

Fighting for 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the league can be exciting but there's nothing to beat the tension of a relegation battle. - view external link

re: Kilmarnock: 24h on

More than ever we now need our fans to turn up in numbers on Tuesday night and get right behind the team. The team has turned the corner and needs plenty of vocal backing from the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it
    More than ever we now need our fans to turn up in numbers on Tuesday night and get right behind the team. The team has turned the corner and needs plenty of vocal backing from the stands.
    The fans in numbers is a forlorn hope nothing brings them back a couple hundred more at most. The team have received great vocal support where they have given fans something to support and that should be the same on Tuesday. We need to hit the play offs bang in form if thats to be our ultimate destination.

If ever our team deserved a good crowd then surely Tuesday night is the time.A crowd would again lift the players and let them see and hear that we are right behind them in trying to avoid the dreaded drop COME ON THE WELL

I am sorry to say that I will not be there as I am working, so I can't be there. But I hope everyone who CAN be there , is there.

Preaching to the converted to most of the lads on here as most are regular if not down right fanatical followers of the team.
    Took a full car down to Killie, returning in good form nipped into the pub for a shandy as the lads continued their celebrations. The boozer was full of well fans, some mates who did not go to game, we didn't miss them less than an hour down the road! Half in jest of course, but I supose the point to this story is that we all know more fans that do go as much/at all any more. Let's hope through word of mouth and up turn in performances they get back for the run in. Then it's down to the 11 on the pitch once again, the support will play a massive part in the continuity of confidence.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)