+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walker...

re: Walker...

Quote Originally Posted by rodred
    Bit pessimistic Es***, particularly when we have taken 24 points from 13 games since sacking Pearce, and losing our best striker with regular injuries to the others since beating Middlesborough and Bournemouth.

24 points from 13 = 85 from 46. The team in second place has 76 points with 5 games left and the team in sixth place has 71.

We may not be playing ole football, but we are as effective as any team in this division. As I always believe this time each season, next year will be different !!!!
    You have as much chance of Es*** understanding and getting his head round that, as David Cameron manning a soup kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by rodred
    Bit pessimistic Es***, particularly when we have taken 24 points from 13 games since sacking Pearce, and losing our best striker with regular injuries to the others since beating Middlesborough and Bournemouth.

24 points from 13 = 85 from 46. The team in second place has 76 points with 5 games left and the team in sixth place has 71.

We may not be playing ole football, but we are as effective as any team in this division. As I always believe this time each season, next year will be different !!!!
    I see where you are coming from but just because we got 24 points from 13 doesn't mean we will get 85 from 46, but yes we have improved massively under DF,

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I see where you are coming from but just because we got 24 points from 13 doesn't mean we will get 85 from 46, but yes we have improved massively under DF,
    I tell you folks, the end of the world is nigh. We are 'the Last of the Mohicans!'

Well it must be right? Especially when Es*** starts talking sense!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

You have as much chance of Es*** understanding and getting his head round that, as David Cameron manning a soup kitchen.[/quote] no apology from me TTR, can't sack a manager after 3 months, SP needed to be given a chance at least to the new year, I won't judge DF until next season if he is still here as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

You have as much chance of Es*** understanding and getting his head round that, as David Cameron manning a soup kitchen.[/quote] no apology from me TTR, can't sack a manager after 3 months, SP needed to be given a chance at least to the new year, I won't judge DF until next season if he is still here as manager.[/quote]

Just do it daft lad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12