+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stay up or relegated

stay up or relegated

I think we will stay up. Games against orient walsall and coventry may be key to survival but depending on Bradford situation it could come down to final game again.

My predictions would be

Orient 3 pts
    Peterborough 0
    Walsall 1pt
    Coventry 1 pt
    Bradford 3 pts.

re: stay up or relegated

Personally I can't see us winning two games. More like one with two draws.

Orient 3 pts
    Peterborough 0
    Walsall 3pts
    Coventry 0 pt
    Bradford 1 pt total 53 pts and safe

Orient 3 pts. Posh 1 pt. Walsall 3 pts. Cov 1 pt. Bradford 1 pt. 55 points and big sigh of relief. Ready to go through it all again next season 'cos I don't see where anything is going to change... unfortunately..I mean. coz I'm a long time Crewe fan. - view external link

I do not see a win on Sat v Orient. I think it is our toughest home and on par with Pboro away.

We may get a point (?) and then need to beat Walsall and Cov.

Won't get anything from Pboro or Brad - or I feel LO.

You know my thoughts if we drop

I am not confident about predicting any points from the remaining games however, the last two home games have been very poor with just 4 shots on target, only winning two of the last 10 games while Orient have won five, two of them away at Walsall and Coventry. Orient, Colchester, Nott’s County and S****horpe all have a game in hand. If the Alex play similar to the last two home games Orient will pick up the points, on a positive note a win and other results go in our favour we could leap to 15th probably a game or so too early to start relying on other teams to do us a favour but,on Saturday

Coventry draw with Colchester
    Walsall lose to Fleetwood
    Port Vale lose to MK Dons
    S****horpe draw with Crawley
    Yeovil beat Nott’s County

My hope is we get 7pts from the next three games with a full fixture list next Tuesday, Port Vale play again on the Friday against Preston and the rest of us Saturday, by a week on Saturday after the Walsall game with 7 more points our fate could all but be

Its going to go down to the wire, our goal difference dosent exactly help matters.
    Stay up, but it'll be last day of the season job, as per last year!

Quote Originally Posted by dave2008
    Orient 3 pts
    Peterborough 0
    Walsall 3pts
    Coventry 0 pt
    Bradford 1 pt total 53 pts and safe
    I agree with Dave. I don't think 52pts will be enough to stay in the division given our GD, so 53 would keep us up by the thinnest of margins.

Yeovil, Colchester, Notts Co and 1 from Orient, Scunny, Crawley and us. I reckon Coventry will have enough to stay up, and sadly I think Vale will turn it around.

Crawley have the best run-in with Notts, Oldham and Cov at home and Scunny, Walsall & Pboro away.

we'll stay up. 100%.

Orient 0 pts
    Peterborough 0 pts
    Walsall 3pts
    Coventry 1 pt
    Bradford 3 pts

It'll go down to the wire but that just makes it more fun

Knowing how the Alex play, it will probably be a last day issue again, but as the boss said, goal difference won't come into it. I hope he's right.

Heart says stay up, but my head is siding with going down. I hope i'm wrong !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast