+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thu 7.45: Queens v Rangers

Thu 7.45: Queens v Rangers

Massive game for us. We can do it!!!

re: Thu 7.45: Queens v Rangers

A win for Rangers tomorrow secures their play-off place. They would have 61 and although we could still get 62 and Falkirk could get 61, we both can't.

Massive two game coming up . We'll be outnumbered on the terrace tonight so need to ones who turn up to be in full voice .

and please don't boo former players Clark & Bell who both left on good terms & talk highly of the club & fans

Quote Originally Posted by nunez
    Massive two game coming up . We'll be outnumbered on the terrace tonight so need to ones who turn up to be in full voice .

and please don't boo former players Clark & Bell who both left on good terms & talk highly of the club & fans
    I won't be booing anyone because I'm not a seething mess, and it is generally counter-productive as the targeted player then has a point to prove.

In what way did Clark "leave on good terms" though? His Dad (our assistant manager at the time) openly flaunted his son to his pal Ally and was quoted in the press as saying he wanted him to move to The Rangers. A clear conflict of interest and about as unprofessional as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by palmy_cammy

I won't be booing anyone because I'm not a seething mess, and it is generally counter-productive as the targeted player then has a point to prove.

In what way did Clark "leave on good terms" though? His Dad (our assistant manager at the time) openly flaunted his son to his pal Ally and was quoted in the press as saying he wanted him to move to The Rangers. A clear conflict of interest and about as unprofessional as you can get.[/quote]

I get what you are saying. The 2 Clark's being part of our clubs history with that double winning season and Nicky equalling that goals scored in a season record means that booing them would be pretty stupid. At end of

Quote Originally Posted by Dariusz

In what way did Clark "leave on good terms" though? His Dad (our assistant manager at the time) openly flaunted his son to his pal Ally and was quoted in the press as saying he wanted him to move to The Rangers. A clear conflict of interest and about as unprofessional as you can get.[/quote]

I get what you are saying. The 2 Clark's being part of our clubs history with that double winning season and Nicky equalling that goals scored in a season record means that

Quote Originally Posted by palmy_cammy

I get what you are saying. The 2 Clark's being part of our clubs history with that double winning season and Nicky equallin

Quote Originally Posted by WangKer

I get what you are saying. The 2 Clark's being part of our clubs history with

A brilliant result , a battling performance & a well deserved 3 points in the end.

Queens wanted to win the game more tonight . What a night

Thought the whole team played well tonight with the best performances coming from McKenna, danny, dowie and Zander, whilst the front two never gave there defence a minute.

Have to give huge credit to the manager. I don't know if it was a tactic or just the way the game panned out but we sat deep against them and constantly broke on them with purpose and on another night, with the right decision making, it could have been more. It reminded me of the Man Utd team of the 90s the way we played them. The watching Peter Houston must have left wondering how we will approach the game against falkirk as it would have had him guessing.

Great night and this has put us in the driving seat for the play off spot, even if we lose on Sunday we should still be favourites. Even if we don't make the play offs then results like this, and all the other results we have had against the top three this season has made 14/15 season a memorable one and should surely be seen as a success no matter the outcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)