+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 7 bids

7 bids

these so called "bids" seem to be for BIHL
    not for BCFC so if a deal goes through to
    buy the parent company will we still have
    to go through the same procedure before the sale of the actual club???
    KRO

re: 7 bids

They do suggest that although they will negotiate with the most interested party or from their angle I guess who is close to agreement with E&Y and their requirement it may not include all shareholding so whether that means shares in BCFC are over and above BIH I do not have an understanding of how the potential buyout would really be played out,I guess the good side of it all is at least seven parties are showing interest and there is with a bit of good luck a possible end to this whole saga,but I doubt it will be quick and straight forward.

there is also the possibility that the bidders could be stalking horses for someone else - is Asia Rays a bidder for example?

I think 'K'we have had enough of the Yeung 'Freak Show' without bringing Asia Ray into the picture,whatever are you thinking?

I will give up the ghost if Fu Manchu or
    Hong Kong Fuey get preferred bidding rights
    KRO

Hong Kong Phooey is part of Blue Since '62's consortium and Fu Manchu is rhyming slang for General Blue.

Asia Rays? He was having a laugh wasn't he? he was certainly laughing as he turned "Asia Rays" into "I'll have a raise" in five easy moves.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)