+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premier league darts

Premier league darts

Any fans on here of the arrows? Great night out at the arena to see some top quality darts.

re: Premier league darts

Quote Originally Posted by ***ypistol
    Any fans on here of the arrows? Great night out at the arena to see some top quality darts.
    Always been in two minds about this. Don't mind watching on TV if there's nowt else on but not sure about the view of the stage and the board in these big arenas and have a feeling it's like a glorified expensive **** up.

Ive never got into the darts to be honest SP, but I have been to the Arena for several WWF Wrestling events. Darts is going the same way now with the glamourised musical entrances and blond bimbos etc..

There are four big screens which is the tv coverage,which I was looking at. I actually go to watch the darts and have a laugh, but there are some who are smashed come the last couple of matches.

Ive heard fans say thats what makes the atmosphere now SP. But Ive got to say its ignorant when some people just have to go and get tanked up and misbehave especially when the telly cameras are there.

There are four big screens which is the tv coverage,which I was looking at. I actually go to watch the darts and have a laugh, but there are some who are smashed come the last couple of matches.
    So if you are watching the TV coverage anyway, may as well stay at home, save the ticket price and extortionate drinks and food prices and avoid the **** heads.

Good advice from the boy wonder there.

But I have to ask you one question. After reading SP's posts over the past few years why exactly do you think he isn't one of the '**** heads'?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Good advice from the boy wonder there.

But I have to ask you one question. After reading SP's posts over the past few years why exactly do you think he isn't one of the '**** heads'?
    To be fair if he has watched us at home on a regular basis this season it would be understandable, enough to drive anyone to drink.

Always been a darts fan, used to enjoy the Lowe v Bristow classics
    Premier league is ok but the December world championships is my favourite watching fat boy Taylor lose is good entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by dmb
    Always been a darts fan, used to enjoy the Lowe v Bristow classics
    Premier league is ok but the December world championships is my favourite watching fat boy Taylor lose is good entertainment

Not had much entertainment over the last 20 years then...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)