+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything that's wrong with this country

re: Everything that's wrong with this country

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    I certainly don't see it as racist.
    No one does aussie. Especially not the Mirror who are as jingoistic as anyone when it comes to England national teams or when we're bombing countries in the middle east or eastern Europe.

It's just a case of paranoid weirdos like the OP creating straw men to butt heads with. 'They ban the flag, ban Christmas. teach our kids Islam, PC gone mad blah, blah, blah' - same boring glib rhetoric with a sinister hateful undertone.

Why is this even an issue? Lots of legitimate issues being discussed re the election - issues that actually matter and that are far more worthy than this nonsense.

Micky, we all think the same bowt the England Football Team & the overpaid players.
    6 month ban for The Scouse BOY for bringing the Game into Disrepute.
    The cane in all schools.
    Stocks in every Village & Street Corner.
    Free Beer for over 50 Yr Males.
    & Mediterranean Gun Boat Holidays.
    Poppies Obligatory .
    Albert Pierrepoint brought back.

NEXT...

During my 6/7 years in the Merchant Navy I was always proud that I was on a ship that sailed under the Red Ensign...

always looked for other British ships when in foreign ports...

was proud when a Royal Navy ship came into port where all hands stood (in parade fashion) around the deck, a tradition going back to Nelsons' day when the sailors did it to show that no-one was armed and they came in peaceful fashion...

BUT

that was a different world, long, long gone I'm afraid.

ray...in Batley.

Aaah' sinister undertones are his agenda today...Martin luther katch...Its an improvement on jokes about cotdeath, and semen stains on a *****'s pants, or whatever...Can be quite the gent when it suits..He has more faces than H samuels...Anyway..Mr potts..If the flag is'nt an issue, then why are such things even discussed in this country..Sh!t stirring free press?..Apart from the odd local council telling people to take them down of course..England is a very insecure country, that likes to think we lead the world in such areas..One that has to be seen to be tolerant, welcoming, pro immigration, etc..and rightly so...Problems can occur however, when its at the expense of its own citizens...Its dangerous, as it can and will breed racial tension..Most people don't consider a st george cross a racist flag, if they even give it thought at all...The cowardly, ivory towered, sinister undertones brigade don't help anyone ..and wouldn't know how to..Much safer to accuse people of being racist..

That's the problem tho ain't it , nobody gives a t0ss.
    Then when the fluffy Liberal Elite have changed this country to how they want it to be & then the Balloon goes up...Doh...

What we need is a great big Melting Pot,
    Big Nuff, take the World & all it's got

& leave the Gas on...

spice girls

boy bands

ray...in Batley.

[quote="micklyons1hardbstd"]Aaah' sinister undertones are his agenda today...Martin luther katch...Its an improvement on jokes about cotdeath, and semen stains on a *****'s pants, or whatever...Can be quite the gent when it suits..He has more faces than H samuels...Anyway..Mr potts..If the flag is'nt an issue, then why are such things even discussed in this country..Sh!t stirring free press?..Apart from the odd local council telling people to take them down of course..England is a very insecure country, that likes to think we lead the world in such areas..One that has to be seen to be tolerant, welcoming, pro immigration, etc..and rightly so...Problems can occur however, when its at the expense of its own citizens...Its dangerous, as it can and will breed racial tension..Most people don't consider a st george cross a racist flag, if they even give it thought at all...The cowardly, ivory towered, sinister undertones brigade don't help anyone ..and wouldn't kn

Then I doth the cap to you banno...Good luck...I think the question is, why don't most people give a toss...Its been watered down over the years perhaps...People can't be ar$ed..They feel alienated financially and otherwise, in their own country..Too much trouble to say you're proud of being "english" not "british?"...I believe most that I've mentioned is inextricably linked...If I'm wrong then excellent..No sarky bullsh!t from me...Lets all kick on...Every colour, creed, lefty, righty, ordinary person, newspaper, and politician...As its a football forum, lets start by fans boycotting the english premier league games, until the ordinary working class englishman/woman can afford to take his/her young family to every game if they so wish...Buy the kits for reasonable prices...Get the player wage cap sorted, so ordinary man/woman maybe will relate a bit more..The players arn't given everything at 17..They clean boots like they used to..Let them earn the right to be seen as national sporti

Mickey...I think you give a T0ss really...ya T0sser...

Don't forget next Thursday !

Mahat's brain.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)