+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary's checklist for next season

re: Gary's checklist for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    The thing is with GB is that the majority of fans have made their mind up regarding him and basically want him out. GB is now damned if he does or damned if he doesnt.Once the scales have tipped with the fans wanting shut of a manager theres not a lot the manager can do to get them back onside. IMO GB is at that point.

As for the the unbeaten run ..i do believe we ve been here before...
    Howie - you're clearly right about how a majority of the fans have turned against Bowyer. And once this has happened, they never let the facts get in the way of their prejudice.
    I suspect this is one of the reasons there were so few posts about the Liverpool game. After all, we played well and GB got the tactics right...which doesn't fit in with the overview.
    As Champs says, it is almost as if most Rovers fans get a perverse pleasure from focusing on negatives.
    If anyone attempts to highlight some bright spots, there is either no response at all,

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Im not spending another penny on rovers until we are genuine challengers at the top again, and I doubt that'll happen with bowyer in charge..
    Yes - I agree with you, JR - that was an impressive effort against Liverpool, and it does take some doing to go seven away matches undefeated. Thanks for pointing those things out. I'm glad someone has retained a sense of fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Im not spending another penny on rovers until I get a job..
    Fixed it for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)