+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're doomed

re: We're doomed

[quote="LawSteelman"]It's got absolutely nothing to do with luck, we are where we deserve to be and when we are relegated next month it will be no more than we deserve.

This season has been one almighty clusterf@ck at all levels in the club, from the non pre season and the Stjarnan debacle in July, McCall finally being found out once Sutton's goals dried up, the way we dragged out appointing his successor and our pathetic winless run from New Year's Day until the 28th February and only starting to look like showing a bit of fight once McDonald and Pearson arrived. That is just not good enough and we cut our own throats with our own ineptitude throughout the season and we have thus left ourselves a mountain to climb and are staring relegation in the face.

Yesterday was a boot in the balls but only because we'd left ourselves in a position of having to win every remaining match which was nigh on impossible, it was just very sobering to lose and all but conde

Quote Originally Posted by andyss1886
    Is this the same McCall who was 'found out' that you feel so convinced his Rangers mob will beat us in a play off? Why so scared if he such a dud? Bit silly?
    Seems some are happy we were beaten yesterday, let's the world see how clever they are?
    It doesn't matter who the manager of 'Rangers' is, they will beat us regardless. Apart from our awful record against their Oldco, I just don't see us beating them over two legs as we'd have to go to Ibrox in the first leg and beat them, something which we just arent capable of.

It's relevent who their manager is because you mention him in your post as being the root cause of much of our troubles, which is fine. But if you think he is such an awful manager I was wondering why you were so convinced his new team would beat us, bit odd.
    Your opinion, I don't fear Rangers, McCulloch, Moshni, Daily, Black, Boyd they are rotten, nothing to be afraid of pal, might not win but we will have no fear.
    What I will say is if the club had the same level of fight, guts or spirit as you have they should shut the gates now. Fair enough

Quite apart from all the relevant views contained in this post following our play off clinching performance yesterday, does anyone know a referee, if the final play off reaches the 2nd half of the 2nd leg still in the balance, strong enough to make decisions which may result in the mighty Rangers not returning to the Premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHHNYG
    Quite apart from all the relevant views contained in this post following our play off clinching performance yesterday, does anyone know a referee, if the final play off reaches the 2nd half of the 2nd leg still in the balance, strong enough to make decisions which may result in the mighty Rangers not returning to the Premiership.
    Spot on mate none of the teams in the play off will be allowed to beat Rangers. If they are not winning fair n square they will be assisted by the officials to ensure they go up.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    Spot on mate none of the teams in the play off will be allowed to beat Rangers. If they are not winning fair n square they will be assisted by the officials to ensure they go up.[/quote] While I do believe officials are swayed by the bigot brothers, I believe it is an unconscious act. I do not believe that they deliberately make decisions that they know are wrong. What I would say, is regardless of where we finish in the table, our fate is still in our own hands. If it comes to a play-off, then our fate will be decided by how well we play over the two games. I s

Quote Originally Posted by bheron
    Spot on mate none of the teams in the play off will be allowed to beat Rangers. If they are not winning fair n square they will be assisted by the officials to ensure they go up.[/quote] While I do believe officials are swayed by the bigot brothers, I believe it is an unconscious act. I do not believe that they deliberately make decisions that they know are wrong. What I would say, is regardless of where we finish in the table, our fate is still in our own hands. If it comes to a play-off, then our fate will be decided

No reply lsm.thought u must be waiting on st mirren ross county tonight before taking on the bet.over to u

Quote Originally Posted by biggordy
    No reply lsm.thought u must be waiting on st mirren ross county tonight before taking on the bet.over to u
    I've already said elsewhere that I have no interest in taking on any bet as I don't gamble, every penny is a prisoner.

Fair play LSM. Just hope your wise judgement on finance is not extended to your knowledge of our teams survival spirit which was certainly missing on Saturday and very evident with County.Stii backing our boys but a big ask.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)