+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: miller in peace.

miller in peace.

So as the season draws to an end do you honestly think you can make up the 7 point gap with only four games to go?
    Millwall have 5 games left but we all have a difficult run in. It's stacked against you, can you do it?

re: miller in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarboroughMiller
    So as the season draws to an end do you honestly think you can make up the 7 point gap with only four games to go?
    Millwall have 5 games left but we all have a difficult run in. It's stacked against you, can you do it?

No don't think we will my friend - not enough goals all season along with 2 home wins for the entire campaign is a recipe for disaster. Blackpool have won more than we have so I'm afraid it's League one next season and hope we can rebuild from there.

It all depends on the result at Millwall.. we are back to playing football on the ground with style and should have won at fulham.. If we close the gap to 4 points i think the pressure is on Rotherham...but brighton not out of it either .. so we will see... I could not have imagined being in this position at the start of the season..
    just shows you what failing to bounce back at the first time of asking can do to a club.
    One thing for sure .. if we finish in the bottom 3 we deserve it for the season.
    I am desperate for us to stay in the championship..

this ineligible player situation may change the whole scenario, it looks like it will be 3 points deducted or thirty grand fine.

either way Latics still got to stay focused on getting maximum points from the remaining games. - view external link

don t understand this post? who is potentially subject to a points deductionfine. whoever it is it should be points as that can dramatically affect promotionrelegation issues. ps sorry for being out of touch, only just recovering from my 'marque' b day party sat night !

mmm interesting ... at least a 3 point deduction... imagine if we stay up because of that ...

Someone called Rawson from Rotherham - but Blackpool did the same thing earlier in the season and were fined £30000.00

Someone called Rawson from Rotherham - but Blackpool did the same thing earlier in the season and were fined £30000.00

Blackpool did indeed do same thing earlier in the season, but they lost the game, hence the fine.

However Rotherham won their game and therefore a three point deduction may well follow.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)