+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team For Next Game

re: Team For Next Game

Having seen him since Doncaster, I wouldn't pick him in the starting line up again. He has been woeful and is nowhere near as good as Haber who is someone who is definitely a team player. In fact, I wouldn't have re-signed him. For the same reason that I wouldn't want Pogba anywhere near the club again

The 5 games that Haber played since Uche returned, a 5-1 lose to Preston, a 3-0 lose to Bristol City, a 1-0 lose to Oldham. He came on in the 91st minute in a 0-0 against Crawley, 89th minute 1-0 to Chesterfield. So that is a total of 1 goal scored in 5 games with him in the team and 1 point.

This season he has featured in 31 games in which we have scored only 21 goals and picked up 26 points
    (Av 0.84 points and 0.67 goals per game)
    when has not played we have picked up 21 points in 11 games with 17 scored
    (Av 1.90 points and 1.54 goals per game).

I have nothing against Haber, I just don't think he is the answer at the moment. Even though he is on a lean spell Ajose is still our biggest goal threat so we should work the play around him. If we do play Ajose I feel as though Habers style play does not compliment him. He plays on the last shoulder and likes through ball to run onto, which Haber is unlikely to provide. When Haber plays the opposition defence tend to drop a bit deeper c

would play 1-4-4-1

---------- Rachubka-------------

------------Tate----------------

Baillie - Davis - Ray - Leigh

Colclough -- Grant --- Turton ----LDV

------------ ---Haber -----------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12