+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters never prosper

re: Cheaters never prosper

i think that comment sums up you as an individual that you think violence is acceptable, not surprised south london is such a dive full of scum even the black cabs wont go there, makes Islamabad look like monte carlo

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant
    Be careful, imagine how much more useless you lot are going to look if we are deducted points and you still go down.
    I'd keep that lairy cockney mouth shut for now.
    Where's ya tool .???

We deserve to go down as our performances this season (and the previous 2) have been shocking.

However it doesn't alter the fact that you gained an unfair advantage so you deserve your 3 points deduction.

What comments Derby? that QPR fans threw a barrage of missiles at Chelsea players. As I said, imagine the outcry if we did that

So what three point lost if that how it's goes that's how it goes still 4 point more than you horrible lot so
    Let me do the maths for you yes you would still go down

Millwall - we have 4 games left. We respond best in adversity - Club, Players and fans together. This situation will unite us. Over the 4 games we will be opposition no-one wants to face. You will not catch us. Nor will Wigan.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkThomas
    Millwall - we have 4 games left. We respond best in adversity - Club, Players and fans together. This situation will unite us. Over the 4 games we will be opposition no-one wants to face. You will not catch us. Nor will Wigan.
    We have a game in hand, image we beat Wigan tomorrow, you get your undeserved 3 points taken away. Hey presto gap down to 1 point - squeeky bum time!

Quote Originally Posted by Millwall-SE16
    We have a game in hand, image we beat Wigan tomorrow, you get your undeserved 3 points taken away. Hey presto gap down to 1 point - squeeky bum time![/quote]
    Wish there was a dislike button

just what the championship clubs want the animals from the dell smashing their grounds up next season, what you lot need to get clear is every club in the country wants you out of the league for good, the reason you have such a horrible reputation is you are a disgrace to football your fans are the lowest form of human life, and it isnt once it is time and time again, year in and year out. I have personally witnessed it on at least 6 occasions over the years. You are correct QPR should be sorted for what they did and I think should be relegated for it, however the premier league is all about money and some very rich men with very good lawyers would keep the league in courts for years. Also it is a private club in all but, the chairmen wont let a club get relegated for fan violence because fans are not controllable by the club so once a precedence is set then even the top clubs could be affected outside of their control. Anyway isn't it feeding time for the animals and you back in

[quote="Derbymiller"]just what the championship clubs want the animals from the dell smashing their grounds up next season, what you lot need to get clear is every club in the country wants you out of the league for good, the reason you have such a horrible reputation is you are a disgrace to football your fans are the lowest form of human life, and it isnt once it is time and time again, year in and year out. I have personally witnessed it on at least 6 occasions over the years. You are correct QPR should be sorted for what they did and I think should be relegated for it, however the premier league is all about money and some very rich men with very good lawyers would keep the league in courts for years. Also it is a private club in all but, the chairmen wont let a club get relegated for fan violence because fans are not controllable by the club so once a precedence is set then even the top clubs could be affected outside of their control. Anyway isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Millwall-SE16
    Surely the FA can't do anything other than dock you 3 points and hopefully a hefty fine as well.

Shocking behavior, playing a Derby County player who was not registered to you

Gives us a bit of hope, but as it MAY give us a hand to stay up, pretty sure the FA will give you a slap on the wrist.
    Luckily for us you are really really really ****!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast