+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Average away followings outside the Prem (with facts)

re: Average away followings outside the Prem (with facts)

Over sixty five responses from the main body of pigs on one of their main messageboards and not one single person challenges the OP to the fact he is talking bull sh*t and lying through his teeth again.

Here comes the irony the whole thread then decends into accusations of Wednesdayites talking s*it and generally making stuff up!

They never ever do that do they ... Delusion beyond comprehension, thank **ck we won't have to mingle with these retards anytime soon. - view external link

Told em to 'Think Yeovil.'...Yeovil though. ...Yeovil!

Over sixty five responses from the main body of pigs on one of their main messageboards and not one single person challenges the OP to the fact he is talking bull sh*t and lying through his teeth again.

Come on, point out the b/s to me and why I'm lying. I wanna badly hear it. As I said before facts is facts, pity you didn't mention your away followings didn't include a promotion season and the one after. But I'm more interested in my porkies ( which should be easy for you ).

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    Come on, point out the b/s to me and why I'm lying. I wanna badly hear it. As I said before facts is facts, pity you didn't mention your away followings didn't include a promotion season and the one after. But I'm more interested in my porkies ( which should be easy for you ).
    I backed my statement up with facts you did not, i am more than happy to retract if you can back your statement up, the statement was:-

"So, how many hundreds or thousands do The Wednesday take away more than us. 1200?, 1000? 800?. Well in fact as of today it's 108. MASSIVE"

Quote Originally Posted by hoothoot

Here comes the irony the whole thread then decends into accusations of Wednesdayites talking s*it and generally making stuff up!

They never ever do that do they ... Delusion beyond comprehension, thank **ck we won't have to mingle with these retards anytime soon.

A truly cringeworthy thread with replies from Porkers that make you laugh..We're always laughing at em anyway so no change there then.

Only a sad obsessed Pig could start a thread like that..Now who was it again than started it...

Our away support has always been pretty Magnificent., from the late 70's to Today.
    All Wednesdayites Love an Away Day..

Got my Ticket for Watford..Over the Moon.

UTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl

They never ever do that do they ... Delusion beyond comprehension, thank **ck we won't have to mingle with these retards anytime soon.

A truly cringeworthy thread with replies from Porkers that make you laugh..We're always laughing at em anyway so no change there then.

Only a sad obsessed Pig could start a thread like that..Now who was it again than started it... [/quote]

You'd think that after fellow supporters called him 'obsessed' that he would have calm down a bit about attendances...but that doesn't deter footandmouth.

Even with the facts

Okay you got me bang to rights. The difference is 206.

Pigs - 37370/19 = 1986
    Real MASSIVE - 37764/21 = 1780

Gingerpig, your support from the 70's has been in the main GARBAGE.Still you nearly got 30k when finishing third in the league.

Still nearly got 30K when finishing third...which was the 4th highest average in the country.

If I was you Mahat I'd be more worried about how sh!t your team and manager are rather than how many fans Wednesday take to games.

Just a thought like.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)