+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The fat lady has sung

re: The fat lady has sung

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Enjoy League one! Karma is a bltch..
    Aye will put kids eht setday stop your ****heads gooin up [/quote]

tha cawnt speyke proper like what we do yam yam [/quote]I take it that reply was meant for Duds. Le Bradds is that Fench by any chance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D

tha cawnt speyke proper like what we do yam yam [/quote]I take it that reply was meant for Duds. Le Bradds is that Fench by any chance[/quote]

thert a thickun thee arnt

Quote Originally Posted by Dudleywolf

Having spent 10 minutes translating that northern gibberish, I would expect nothing less from your shabby club, hopefully the football league would (but I won't hold my breath!)

Anyway:

You took the piss, when we went down,
    Who the **** is laughing now ?[/quote]

You as well ?? They did the same to us. Karma is a bitch eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by SwinleyLatic
    [Aye will put kids eht setday stop your ****heads gooin up
    Having spent 10 minutes translating that northern gibberish, I would expect nothing less from your shabby club, hopefully the football league would (but I won't hold my breath!)

Anyway:

You took the piss, when we went down,
    Who the **** is laughing now ?[/quote]

They were all giving it large to hammers fans when we were relegated too, but they dont understand when we give it back now.

I know one thing I am laughing my ass off now (happy days) long may it last down to non-league.

Good riddance to the odious little club and its fans

Could the last person to leave this forum please turn the lights off.
    X-D X-D X-D[/quote]]

As I said, we've no debts, are in profit and have money in the bank. We'll be back.

What you doing about your £125m of debt? I doubt Stan & Ollie, your titty mag owners, have it as they're desperate (and have been unsuccessfu

you won a european Cup ???
    ha ha .. and black and white TV was still popular..
    as for FA cups ... when was that .. you have won nothing for a long long time.. and will never win anything again...
    People like you can only imagine what it is like to watch your team win the FA Cup... you will always be a team trying to make up the numbers in the Prem and rattling around in that big new Stadium half full..
    You are even giving Season tickets away to try and put bums on seats when it opens.. £ 280 ... lol...

[What you mean the debt we halved in 18 months and will wipe out by selling our ground and moving into a 54,000 seat stadium you mean ??]

This is in the public domain.
    Your last accounts show £110m, plus ancillaries, of debt. You're looking to sell your ground for £25/30m and that is subject to planning permission. Your share of the cost of converting the Olympic stadium for footie use is a minimum of £15m.
    That still leaves £100m of net debt.
    God help you if you get relegated next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    you won a european Cup ???
    ha ha .. and black and white TV was still popular..
    as for FA cups ... when was that .. you have won nothing for a long long time.. and will never win anything again...
    People like you can only imagine what it is like to watch your team win the FA Cup... you will always be a team trying to make up the numbers in the Prem and rattling around in that big new Stadium half full..
    You are even giving Season tickets away to try and put bums on seats when it opens.. £ 280 ... lol...
    You really are getting desperate to try saying something that will get to us, but you really need to understand that nothing you say could possibly annoy us when we are riding on the crest of a wave of Wigan in Division 1 X-D .

As you clearly illustrate, history is history does not matter whether it was 2 years ago or 100 years ago it has gone, but if it helps to ease the pain of supporting a tin pot Division 1 club then g

Quote Originally Posted by SwinleyLatic
    [What you mean the debt we halved in 18 months and will wipe out by selling our ground and moving into a 54,000 seat stadium you mean ??]

This is in the public domain.
    Your last accounts show £110m, plus ancillaries, of debt. You're looking to sell your ground for £25/30m and that is subject to planning permission. Your share of the cost of converting the Olympic stadium for footie use is a minimum of £15m.
    That still leaves £100m of net debt.
    God help you if you get relegated next season.
    £100M of debt to the owners in loans not to the banks...by the way, that is now £80M. Loans they underwrite against the revenue from the Olympic stadium. Revenue because we are paying a tiny amount per year in rent and the rest coming from the huge TV deal that starts that season from Sky...You wont get too much of that I am afraid.

From 250-80 in 18 months with a huge cash cow on the horizon...yeah, I'm terrified.

Hope that helps

you still can only attract mediocre players and will never be more than making up the bottom end of the Prem... well done for that .. relegation will catch up with you sooner or later ...

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad

tha cawnt speyke proper like what we do yam yam [/quote]I take it that reply was meant for Duds. Le Bradds is that Fench by any chance[/quote]

thert a thickun thee arnt [/quote]Don't do sacasum up tut north do you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)