+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blame Us

re: Blame Us

Rumour is Dexter can be found at The Theatre Of Dreams along with the other missing 10000 Latics fans

Good to see Sam Tomkins back at The DW Stadium

thought the drugs scene started in London , in close proximity to the hovel in which you live, once again you silly billy you ve never had the pleasure of sending us down personally, oooohhh the joy ; my marriage, my son and sending YOU down, it s a tough call , ; ps get back to your insecure 'o hours' job loser; 'witty' blowing 2 o and losing 3 2 , now xxxx off you loser , ps si deve ricordare che gira, gira eventuale !

Tune of the day

Enjoy - view external link

This is how to get behind your team

FORZA STEAUA

Look Listen And Learn - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    thought the drugs scene started in London , in close proximity to the hovel in which you live, once again you silly billy you ve never had the pleasure of sending us down personally, oooohhh the joy ; my marriage, my son and sending YOU down, it s a tough call , ; ps get back to your insecure 'o hours' job loser; 'witty' blowing 2 o and losing 3 2 , now xxxx off you loser , ps si deve ricordare che gira, gira eventuale !
    You won't have to worry about London you pasta and pie munching reverse gear merchant. Orient look like slipping (there is a god) and all the rest are Norvern losers...so your four away supporters can get a tram season ticket.

Dry your eyes lads, just hang on to your 3-2 distant memory ...revel in your cup final triumph (I know Portsmouth do) and wave goodbye to the big time

see ya

Quick question

Why do Italian men grow moustaches?

It reminds them of their mothers ...

An Italian/Wiganer munching pies and eating pasta AND drinking asti spumante in weatherspoons,i guess thats a bit like a Thailand ladyboy. totally screwed up and unsure of their inner feelings

GOING DOWN GOING DOWN GOING DOWN

CIAO

it's actually 'wetherspoons' you dense twxt ! just think, one day, when you re old enough, you might be able to get a pint in one, please don t leave the site , cos the crap,is pure thetre !

I guess you mean Theatre - view external link

Great News On Season Tickets

Are you considering purchasing a Season Ticket?

Season tickets cost £60 or £50 if you're eligible for concessions.

In order to book a season ticket, you must obtain a season ticket form from the box office OR VIA HERE http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/tickets/

Season tickets give you great deals for the price of one premier league game. You are allocated a specific day within a run e.g. first Friday of a run, and a specific seat e.g. E12. If you are buying multiple season tickets you can arrange to have these next to each other.

Season tickets allow you to attend every match in a given season except for the PANTOMINE , which you have to book separately when the season opens

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)