+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blame Us

re: Blame Us

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    it's actually 'wetherspoons' you dense twxt ! just think, one day, when you re old enough, you might be able to get a pint in one, please don t leave the site , cos the crap,is pure thetre !
    You drink in Witherspoons? (sic)
    You must be on benefits to drink in that crap hole. What time's happy hour you tight cnut ?

Btw Italia

I wouldnt drink that weak as piss beer in Wetherspoons even if it was free

Will you be going to Brentford ?

I was thinking of starting a new thread but we may as amalgamate into this one

KEEP AT THE TOP

WE ARE GOING DOWN

Karma has arrived

Italia one of the most rudest and ignorant people allowed on footymad should have been banned ages ago

TWO WORDS

GOING DOWN

I just cant get enough - view external link

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

Come on Italia you cNUt lets hear it

GOING DOWN - view external link

Bring back Boyce Underrated

HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

At least Wigan town have the Warriors to look up to

Ancient and Loyal - Respect

RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    thought the drugs scene started in London , in close proximity to the hovel in which you live, once again you silly billy you ve never had the pleasure of sending us down personally, oooohhh the joy ; my marriage, my son and sending YOU down, it s a tough call , ; ps get back to your insecure 'o hours' job loser; 'witty' blowing 2 o and losing 3 2 , now xxxx off you loser , ps si deve ricordare che gira, gira eventuale !
    Just for the benefit of all Wiganers that have never had the benefit of a decent education let me just clarify something, as much as I know this will disappoint you, we, yourselves or any other football team has never been sent down personally by one team, it is the culmination of all the results over the whole season (IE: The season you are quoting we actually lost 19 games and only managed to get 33 points) so unless Wigan beat us 19 times that season then it was not actually Wigan that sent us down. If you stil

Got to agree this Italia guy is a cnut, even wigan fans have made the same comments on this forum

Its time to say CIAO ITALIA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)