+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Are you feeling flat and sweaty right now?

O/T Are you feeling flat and sweaty right now?

If you are, that will mean yo fan of flat racing only and with 4 flat meetings today you simply cannot lose.

In particular, you will be ahead on The Warrior, the Aidan O'Brien-Ryan Moore loser at 2-1fav given to you by Skybet (their only horse offered today).

But of far greater importance is Skybet's offer of 25-1 that says NO FAVOURITES will win today on Newmarkets EIGHT race card.

So far the first FIVE have lost, including Gosden's Fayhdan which opened at 1-3 and was unplaced.

Sweat on, brothers.

re: O/T Are you feeling flat and sweaty right now?

I for one would prefer these 'good tips' with a bit more of a heads up. or does it not work like that?

There was Cheltenham today not seen no results. Love Horseracing its going to be a long 6 months till Stick racing gets into top gear again. There's Punchestown.

Been spoiled with the Cheltenham festival & Aintree. Last flat season Kingsman was the star.

Used to be in a racing club used to go to flat in the spring, sticks in the Autumn. Flat used to go to Beverly, Thirsk, Ripon, Chester & Haydock, last 2 especially if you came out level it felt like you won. Best I've ever done was at Uttoxiter backed 5 out of 7 winners Martin Pipe trained 1st 2 & David Bridgwater think that's what they call him rode last one. But time before I went there didn't back a winner in 1st 4 races went for a drink & sat on the grass watched them go round for last 2 races. Wetherby was my fav ever day at the races clocks had just gone back racing finished for 4, it was Charlie Hall chase day, backed 2 winners, it was people I went with just great characters, quite a few no longer with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    If you are, that will mean yo fan of flat racing only and with 4 flat meetings today you simply cannot lose.

In particular, you will be ahead on The Warrior, the Aidan O'Brien-Ryan Moore loser at 2-1fav given to you by Skybet (their only horse offered today).

But of far greater importance is Skybet's offer of 25-1 that says NO FAVOURITES will win today on Newmarkets EIGHT race card.

So far the first FIVE have lost, including Gosden's Fayhdan which opened at 1-3 and was unplaced.

Sweat on, brothers.
    Thanks Zil!

I've said this till I'm blue in the face.

Make Sporting Life one of your 'favourites', do your research on the day's racing ideally the night before or early in the morning of racing, isolate the races you have a fancy in, click onto Sporting Life, then click onto the results page and there you will find at the top of the page the horse/s that Skybet want you to back.

Why?

Because at least 8 out of 10 DO LOSE. So, then log on to Bet 365 and back them daily, as heavily as you're able to afford. At the end of any week you are guaranteed to be in profit. Trust me on this.

Also you will want to back selections of your own to WIN. It gives great satisfaction to put the hard work in and then see your selections pass the line in first place.

However, if you just want to make some money virtually every day, just stick to the horses that Skybet put up before racing starts for the day on the results page.

As I said above, The Warrior of Aidan O'Brien's with new stable jockey Ryan Moore rid