+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Micky Adams sacked at Trashmere

Micky Adams sacked at Trashmere

...bottom of League One with only two games remaining.

No doubt they are now praying for a "Dead Cat Bounce"

re: Micky Adams sacked at Trashmere

Idiots!!! He was doing a fantastic job

Quote Originally Posted by referee_its_offside
    ...bottom of League One with only two games remaining.

No doubt they are now praying for a "Dead Cat Bounce"
    bottom of League 2 actually, heading out of the league they have a tough away game at Plymouth next week where Hartlepool and Cheltenham are both at home. The plastic scouse scum could be a non league club this time next week, bring Mickey Adams back for 1 more game or better still let the cock Aldridge take them down.

Its getting close now the plastic scouse cnts demise.In my opinion it couldn't happen to a more vile club.Bet big sams having a laugh at them.Im just praying they don't somehow get out of it.

Love this quote from BSA...

Q - When Tranmere beat Bolton in the 2000 League Cup semi-final, John Aldridge provocatively celebrated in your face. How close were you to smacking him?

A - If I’d been a lot younger I probably would have reacted differently – but not on the pitch, maybe in closed quarters after. Every dog has his day, but you don’t ever forget. John Aldridge was way, way out of order jumping around like he did in front of us. They deserved to beat us over the two legs but there was no need for that. The year after that, we went back and turned Aldridge over then got promoted. [b]Now I’m managing in the Premiership and he’s doing Merseyside radio[b], so I think we know whose management style’s the best.

It could well be Bury who send them in to obscurity hopefully forever. I think they deserve all what's coming their way for the way Aldridge and their small minded classless management and fans behaved that night

Oh yes the season is bubbling along nicely. I do like happy endings.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)