+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's your thought's?

What's your thought's?

I know feelings can run strong when we mention our Claret and Blue neighbours and maybe I've mellowed a bit after many years in a Aussie enviroment but I was certainly pleased to see Liverpool put to bed in the FA Cup semi-final,and I believe it was a well deserved victory as well.

The media machine co-exists with the constant diatribe of the Manchester's,Liverpools,Arsenal's,Tottenham etc's and with no disrespect to Gerrard the possible Birthday celebrations if Liverpool were successful in winning the Cup.

Its nice to know other teams exist even if it is'nt BCFC in the limelight and it keeps Birmmingham is on the map in a broad sense.

Let's see if they can take a leaf from Blues book and acomplish a 2011 result thats strong in our memories. KRO

re: What's your thought's?

My problem is win or lose they will be in Europe next year
    Let's see if with at least 50 times the money they can get 10 points
    KRO

The loser doesn't get into Europe now. The place now goes to the next club in the PL. Shame in a way - they could be off to Rapid again.

V**** played very well and deserved to win; although Liverpool were pretty awful. They're there on merit so good luck to them. I hope our mates over at V****Mad have a fun day out if they are lucky enough to get tickets.

may the best team win and if it turns out to be villa then fair enough

win or lose they will get a civic reception and an open top bus ride around the city , something that was denied us ,if they beat arsenal will it be as big a win as ours was , probably not , will we get it rammed down our throats most definately , will we hear the last of it , not for the next seventy years :-)

as I said may the best team win and they will

They are in the final on merit and good luck to them. One has to speculate what might have been if Rowett had played Donaldson against Albion. I know for a fact that if I had made the 200 mile journey to see the match, only to discover that our best striker had been left out, that I would have been disappointed and annoyed.
    Rg

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)