+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You Tell Me, Footymad.

You Tell Me, Footymad.

'Morning, Devonspur, you old keeper of other people's thumb drives.

I couldn't reply to your other message as apparently you can't reply to the same message twice. It's all right for some posters to come on here and slag us off and call us cxxxx and fxxxxxxx and so forth, but it's against the rules to post a second response to the same original comment someone has made. Make sense of that cos I sure can't.

Much better performance, though, and great to see Eriksen in that central role. He still moved to the left and right at times but that only shows how much more effective he is when given that freedom and license. You don't stick your main play-maker on the left or right, that's for sure.

Also pleased to see Vertonghen as captain. I do hope Pochettino leaves it at that and only changes it if Vertonghen gets injured. Choose your captain, and a vice-captain, at the beginning of the season, and let that be that. Christ alone knows how many of our players have worn that armband this se

re: You Tell Me, Footymad.

Evening Cliffy and still no sign of the usb!

Apart from the Toon being crap I thought the main reason for our improved performance was us not playing such a high line which suited our defence especially Fazio who looked comfortable!

A lot of peeps raving about Pauly but he was just ok, nothing more!

One of many I'd get rid of in the Summer including

Vlad
    Ade
    Kaboom
    Soldildo
    Walker (yes Walker as he's quick but nothing else,can't tackle,cover or distribute)
    Davies
    Holtby
    Capoue
    Carroll
    Mason
    Towny
    Pamela

If we cd get £50 million for the lot take it but Levy will hang out for more!

I'd also put Poch on the list!

And Levy...

And ENIC...

And Joe Lewis...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    Evening Cliffy and still no sign of the usb!

Apart from the Toon being crap I thought the main reason for our improved performance was us not playing such a high line which suited our defence especially Fazio who looked comfortable!

A lot of peeps raving about Pauly but he was just ok, nothing more!

One of many I'd get rid of in the Summer including

Vlad
    Ade
    Kaboom
    Soldildo
    Walker (yes Walker as he's quick but nothing else,can't tackle,cover or distribute)
    Davies
    Holtby
    Capoue
    Carroll
    Mason
    Towny
    Pamela

If we cd get £50 million for the lot take it but Levy will hang out for more!

I'd also put Poch on the list!

And Levy...

And ENIC...

And Joe Lewis...

It's not under your pillow, is it? After all, it's quite small.

Wherever I lay my hat!

Looks like it's just the two of us now!

Shame as this used to be a good board!

I am still here Dev, but it is hard looking at FM these days as it keeps crashing my work computer.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)