+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bournemouth treating Monday's match as a celebration...

Bournemouth treating Monday's match as a celebration...

...for winning promotion ( and in front of the Sky TV cameras.)

Red and black balloons and streamers being given out at the turnstiles, champagne and caviar being provided in the corporate ( prawn sandwich ) boxes, etc etc

I would love to stuff 'em and spoil their party, and surely at odds of 9/1 at Betfred for a Bolton win it's worth having a dabble

re: Bournemouth treating Monday's match as a celebration...

Quote Originally Posted by referee_its_offside
    ...for winning promotion ( and in front of the Sky TV cameras.)

Red and black balloons and streamers being given out at the turnstiles, champagne and caviar being provided in the corporate ( prawn sandwich ) boxes, etc etc

I would love to stuff 'em and spoil their party, and surely at odds of 9/1 at Betfred for a Bolton win it's worth having a dabble
    Where on earth did you get your informations from ?
    Every season , on the last home game, fans dress in black and red , with few small flags distributed on seats for the kids mainly !!!
    Champagne and caviar ??? Are you for real ?
    It will be the most important game so far in our football club History , so I do apologise (not) on the behalf of all the AFCB fans if we are slightly exited and over the moon to be in the position we are in right now.
    UTCIAD[!]127826;[!]127826;[!]127826;

I've nowt against Bournemouth and really hope that they go up this year. Eddie Howe is a funkin genius and I wish them all the best!!!!!

However, I really, really, really hope that we spoil it to stick two fingers up to those who decided to change the match at (relatively) short notice to Monday night.

I'd got a whole weekend planned around that match. My mate who I used to sit with at The Reebok lives in Southampton so I was staying with him and meeting up for beers with another mate who has a season ticket at Bournemouth and a great big boys weekend has been ruined by Sky, etc, so fk em, I hope we spoil it.

I'm not bitter at all

Yes I am for real redcherries. I can assure you that Champagne and caviar is being supplied in at least two of the corporate boxes.

...and by the way , as well as flags the club is also offering free black and red face painting

This is one of those situations where SURELY an upset is on the cards. The smart money is on a home win (hence my 3-1 prediction) but if I was a gambling man I'd take a sneaky punt on us to sneak this one at the death.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)