+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Night Out

Night Out

I had a rare Thursday night out on the town in Houston tonight.
    I just happened to be introduced to Owen Coyle at a bar.

I have to say first and foremost he's a first class guy, and finding out I was a Saints fan he gave me some interesting inside info

Which I wont share with you at this moment in time, unless of course I see you in 2 weeks time, at the Villa pre match drinking hole.

All I can say it was very positive, I just wish I had more time to talk to him.

re: Night Out

Sounds intriguing. If you are coming over for the Villa game look forward to a beer and all the inside info.

Hope to see you then CW.

Will try to drag Wiggs and Tumbles along if their around !

I hope to get a few runs in whilst I'm there, take advantage of the cool weather

Have done a bit of cross country running in the States myself, started off in Miami Florida up the coast to new Hampshire turn left keeping just under the Canadian boarder all the way to Seattle and down to Los Angeles where we turn left again run through Texas and end up back in Florida, my best time is 4hrs 37 minutes and 15 seconds and i used to smoke 60 fags along the way, getting a bit old for it now though so i just stick to swimming the channel every now an then !

Bit slow Bob, your have to give up the fags

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Lazar
    Have done a bit of cross country running in the States myself, started off in Miami Florida up the coast to new Hampshire turn left keeping just under the Canadian boarder all the way to Seattle and down to Los Angeles where we turn left again run through Texas and end up back in Florida, my best time is 4hrs 37 minutes and 15 seconds and i used to smoke 60 fags along the way, getting a bit old for it now though so i just stick to swimming the channel every now an then !
    How do Bob
    good narrative very droll, you are obviously a top ultra athlete. Do tell us, what is your preferred running foot wear. I am a Brookes Ghost 7 man myself, neutral support, so faster across the ground.

Maybe we should arrange a meet to see how you go. Nice comfortable half marathon we will cruise at around 6.10 per K for the first 18k or so then start to pick it up and at the 20k mark pick the knees up and sprint through the pain barrier to the line. I

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Wayman
    How do Bob
    good narrative very droll, you are obviously a top ultra athlete. Do tell us, what is your preferred running foot wear. I am a Brookes Ghost 7 man myself, neutral support, so faster across the ground.

Maybe we should arrange a meet to see how you go. Nice comfortable half marathon we will cruise at around 6.10 per K for the first 18k or so then start to pick it up and at the 20k mark pick the knees u