+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rotherham 1-1 Norwich

Rotherham 1-1 Norwich

Went with defence from the start (which was the best thing to do)
    Can't argue with their great goal.

Can't beleive how or why Norwich would be dirty :/ , looked like. Grudge match at times.

Defenders did their job, CB's especially .

Not Pringle's best game, over kicked a few balls, let's their player take the ball from him :/ still I think he was took off too early .

Hammill is just ball ready and too fancy, sort that out and we would be looking at a class player.

Ward I thought was just not fit enough and should have came off earlier.
    Derbyshire wasn't getting much help but ffs there's no excuse for missing that I'm sure he will be gutted about it.

Bowery was good for the time he was on and got us that point

Rest all had a good game but still some don't read each other, get in each other's way and don't talk to each other

At one point it did look like they weren't bothered but still a point against Norwich was good enough. Pat on the back

I came home wit

re: Rotherham 1-1 Norwich

[quote="millertop"

At one point it did look like they weren't bothered.
    [/quote]

The biggest load of bull in MM history.

[quote="millertop"]Went with defence from the start (which was the best thing to do)

Can't beleive how or why Norwich would be dirty :/ , looked like. Grudge match at times.

Not Pringle's best game, over kicked a few balls, let's their player take the ball from him :/ still I think he was took off too early .

Hammill is just ball ready and too fancy, sort that out and we would be looking at a class player.

Derbyshire wasn't getting much help but ffs there's no excuse for missing that I'm sure he will be gutted about it.

Rest all had a good game but still some don't read each other, get in each other's way and don't talk to each other

At one point it did look like they weren't bothered but still a point against Norwich wa

What's with this Pringle knocking???

He's premiership class.

Ask Biglad

Quote Originally Posted by "the_idiotb_stardson"

At one point it did look like they weren't bothered.
    [/quote

The biggest load of bull in MM history.
    Watch the game and you will see.

[quote="caytonmiller"]Went with defence from the start (which was the best thing to do)

At one point it did look like they wer

[quote="millertop"]Went with defence from the start (which was the best thing to do)

Rest all had a good game but still some don't read each other, get in each other's way and don't talk to each ot

Thought Arnie, Morgan, Frecks, Smallwood, Lafferty, Hunt were outstanding.

This time SE pulled a fantastic stroke after 10 minutes of Norwich pressure from the KO - telling Jack Hunt to stay down after a tackle which was nothing. Hunt didn't hear SE telling him to stay down. SE shouted a third time and Jack got the message. So, whilst he fumbled about with first his left boot then his right, SE called all the players over and re arranged the system. Norwich players, particularly Redman were doing their nut and Hunty nearly got booked.That ended the 10 minute Norwich dominance and the rest is history.

Master stroke