+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three...

Three...

Three years of hard work, dedication and determination, three years on the Rotherham United roller-coaster and tonight's the night we can complete a third memorable season (despite the three points deduction!).

We know every Millers fan who's able will be at the New York Stadium, many others at home and abroad will be following the game - and hopefully we can also count on some of our South Yorkshire neighbours to join the party.

Let's hope for a night that rivals our play-off victory over Preston, the atmosphere then was amazing, we can exceed that tonight.

Come on Millers, seize the opportunity, make us proud!!!

re: Three...

I'll be there, been doing it for more than 55 years so not likely to stop now.

Likewise jr, just setting off - subject to another attack of the squeakies!

My half century this year. Tonight will be biggest achievement in my time. Has Steve Evans says & he's not knocking Ronnie financially its a massive difference this time in the championship. I'm not 100% sure but there's only possibly Blackpool with as low a budget as RUFC.

Got to be confident tonight just got to put chances away.