+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fao BlueSince62

Fao BlueSince62

This is probably a bit wimpish for you but the people and the climate are nice. Also as it is not strenuous your charming wife might like to accompany you.
    Rg - view external link

re: Fao BlueSince62

Hey up Spion! just to prove I still read footymad..

That does indeed look fantastic and for a great cause too, unfortunately we can't afford the fees! I think Cannock is about my barra!

The Mrs is slowly getting into it - might be a couple of years until she does Snowdon with me but little steps an all that.

I intend to contribute more on this site again. Sad how quiet it's been and how many good posters just don't post anymore but it's not just us Blues - the whole of footymad has had a downturn, for some strange reason.

Still basking in the fact GR has got us so high with so little resources - let's hope that is a good portent.

See you at Wolves away next season?

KRO

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)