+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PREDICTIONS - Week 22, Sunday, 3/5/15.

re: PREDICTIONS - Week 22, Sunday, 3/5/15.

Hi Keepmoat.

I am more than a little baffled by your post. Clearly you were flustered when you typed it judging by the number of your spelling mistakes. I merely said I have been away and couldn't understand the rush to input predictions on a Thursday when the games are not played until Sunday. Hasn't everyone else also had holidays but still maintained weekly predictions?

I certainly don't take it all seriously. It's just a bit of fun with no prize at the end of it.

It's currently a 2 horse race and you can still win. So why not enter your predictions and let's see who does win!! You sound like you are panicking now you have asked me to input mine first (and I have done) and now if you want the same scores you can see you cannot beat me. Did I not do just as you asked?

Just enter your predictions and see what happens (please!). It has been a fun season so why spoil it now being silly?

Thanks for reminding me of my dyslexia,I did have the above post proof read and was told it was readable as this one is also . i have not made mistakes before as its just copy and paste the fixtures . So well done for throwing the old grammer trick !

Unfortunately, Keepmoatman has had problems with his computer Alcott and was not able to send in his predictions. However he was able to telegram them to me 5 minutes before kick off and here they are:

Tykes 5 v Rochdale 0
    Brizzle C. 8 v Walsall 2
    Colchester 1 v Preston 0
    Crawley 1 v Coventry 2
    Crewe 0 v Bradford 1
    ROVERS 5 v Scunny 2
    GILLINGHAM 3 v NOTTS C., 1 (Bonus Game)
    MKD 5 v Yeovil 1
    Oldham 1 v Posh 1
    P. Vale 1 v Fleetwood 2
    Blades 1 v Chezzy 1
    Swindon 2 v 'Orient 2

Of course I hear you saying that many of these predictions are totally unrealistic, but I hope you will take them into account anyway. Wishing you all a peaceful summer and hope to "see" you all again next season...

I like your style see you all in August

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12