+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets ..2015-16

Season Tickets ..2015-16

...Frozen .. - view external link

re: Season Tickets ..2015-16

A little surprised I thought there would have been a slight increase , fair play to the club . Bring it on , already looking forward to it .

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    A little surprised I thought there would have been a slight increase , fair play to the club . Bring it on , already looking forward to it .
    Yep same here one season ending but already looking forward to next ..are we institutionlized???

Without trying to come across as yet again negative , I can see no option (for the club) really.
    Having said that, there is wind of change blowing through football re: supporters costs, and we are far from being among the only ones 'waking up and smelling the coffee'.
    Football attendance costs have been a runaway train for far too long.

In the long run it can only be a good thing.

Bought my first season ticket for years, due to Saturday working. Watching the mighty Shakers in Div1 after a fantastic promotion today!! I'll have a stroll down Ewood sometimes, but really looking forward to seeing proper football.

A great day today for Bury FC.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Bought my first season ticket for years, due to Saturday working. Watching the mighty Shakers in Div1 after a fantastic promotion today!! I'll have a stroll down Ewood sometimes, but really looking forward to seeing proper football.

Was you planning to buy the season ticket before promotion was achieved ?

Quote Originally Posted by duncandisorderley

Was you planning to buy the season ticket before promotion was achieved ?[/quote]

Nah, simply glory hunting. Me and hundreds of thousands are joining Bury in their fight for relegation from the 3rd tier of English football.
    I'm going watching Barrow next season too when I can, they are back up in whatever the Vanarama League is, after a good promotion. I just enjoy football. The lower down the better.
    Looking forward to the Prem again ... Oops, forgot.

Renewing today , fixtures out Wednesday !
    Anyone else renewed yet ?
    Or when will you be ?

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Renewing today , fixtures out Wednesday !
    Anyone else renewed yet ?
    Or when will you be ?
    Renewing when my lad back off his holiday.

No rush (except for the july 4th cut off point for the cheap Premier League season ticket IF.. IF ..bloody IF we somehow get promoted .. )..better in my pocket til such times i need to cough up.

But il be there ...Roll on Wednesday..think we all know what fixture (well Weekend ..) we ll be searching for first ...Bring On The Dingles !

Done. Bring on the Dingles !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)